What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Dragons - 2pm Sunday @ CommBank

Gronk

Staff member
All jokes aside on Waqa, I think it's fair to say that he's got foxhole syndrome out there and whilst some tools might get their LOL Wanker Blake larfs, I feel for him. For his sake, I hope that he either overcomes his demons or #21 Sammy L or some other random gets a run.

yy_cheng

Coach
All jokes aside on Waqa, I think it's fair to say that he's got foxhole syndrome out there and whilst some tools might get their LOL Wanker Blake larfs, I feel for him. For his sake, I hope that he either overcomes his demons or #21 Sammy L or some other random gets a run.
Fair enough but$550k ain't bad

Tooooks

Bench
It is genuinely sad to see him at the moment. Looks to have zero confidence. And if he can’t pick himself who will sign him on recent form?

Such a gifted athlete. Really thought he’d kick on to become a top shelf centre.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I really feel for a supposed professional RL player on over 500k a season. First world problems.

And It’s all us low IQ fans fault anyway……..

Last edited:

yy_cheng

Coach
I really feel for a suppose professional RL on over 500k a season. First world problems.

And It’s all us low IQ fans fault anyway……..
we expect too much i reckon. If someone gave us $500k a year to do something, i'm sure we will make mistakes too. I mean, they are simple mistakes.

Like if you had to type a letter and you mispelt a word or two, who would care?

Keep him in the team I say. He is paid top 17 money so as BA said, he gets paid well, he should play more minutes

Avenger

Immortal
There are still two players on the current shit list occupying a place in the top 17.