What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Dragons - 2pm Sunday @ CommBank

hindy111

Post Whore
He is an all effort type of player. Very raw and Inreckin will be prone to some silly errors.
But I like the move. He n plays with heart. Who the hell signed Lumelume as a back up in the first place? Lol

Stagger eel

Staff member
He is an all effort type of player. Very raw and Inreckin will be prone to some silly errors.
But I like the move. He n plays with heart. Who the hell signed Lumelume as a back up in the first place? Lol

the scary part about Lume being signed as a back up is it was done in December last year....

so how the f**k couldn't we land an outside back before that?

Gronk

Staff member
the scary part about Lume being signed as a back up is it was done in December last year....

so how the f**k couldn't we land an outside back before that?
Lume is managed by the Orr brothers who look after a stack of our players including Dylan. Just saying that you hear stories about managers and pressure on clubs….

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I believe Bellamy was the first one.

Latest posts