What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team to play Sharks:

Meth

Staff member
How do you think you guys will fare?

Well, we're definitely due

But if the Sharks of the last fortnight turn up, we're no chance.

BTW- it's awesome to see your boys doing so well. The style of football they are playing is ruthless and very entertaining. Aside from the Warriors, they are the team I am cheering for (like many, I suspect)

Last edited:

BWNB

First Grade
Thanks for the comments, I bet its refreshing for you guys to see changes to your side. I know in the past 2 years i've wanted to see changes to the Sharks side but haven't really got them. Ivan should stick with them if they've got the potential and they'll be better for it.

FTR this game is very important to us, we win we get a blockbuster crowd at home VS Manly next week.

It'l be a close game i think, Warriors are always difficult. FTR I like your team alot especially Manu ( Thank god he isnt playing)

Anyhow best of luck over the weekend.

hitman82

Bench
Well, we're definitely due

But if the Sharks of the last fortnight turn up, we're no chance.

BTW- it's awesome to see your boys doing so well. The style of football they are playing is ruthless and very entertaining. Aside from the Warriors, they are the team I am cheering for this week (like many, I suspect)

technically, wouldn't you be cheering for the Sharks any other week apart from this one? As they are Playing the Warriors? So cheering them this week would be a bit strange, unless you are going to support both teams in the taupo game? :p

I think we will win.

technically, wouldn't you be cheering for the Sharks any other week apart from this one? As they are Playing the Warriors? So cheering them this week would be a bit strange, unless you are going to support both teams in the taupo game? :p

I think we will win.

:lol:

Meth

Staff member

I think we will win.

haha- thanks mate. Corrected now- I meant to say 'this year'

ozbash

Referee
Decisions, decisions...

could go down to Owen Delaney Park, sit on a bank and watch the Warriors v Sharks @ $30

OR

go to Toll Stadium (Okara Park) up here at Whangavegas, sit on a bank and watch the Blues v Cheetahs @ $10.

hang on....

Noa

First Grade
1. Got to be a kick in the guts to Locke to not get the #1. Sayo-nara ?
2. Mannering is an ordinary center.........
3. AND HE WAS f**kING KILLING IT FOR ME IN FANTASY LAND. f**k YOU CLEARY, HURRY UP AND GET SACKED merkin.

Thank you.

Rich102

Staff member
3. AND HE WAS f**kING KILLING IT FOR ME IN FANTASY LAND. f**k YOU CLEARY, HURRY UP AND GET SACKED merkin.

Thank you.

We all have our crosses to bear.

Meth

Staff member

Thank you.

I had him in Fantasy too.

I had Ashley Harrison too. Found out after I had made my changes that he was injured.