What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Dragons

Penrose_11

Juniors
In a way it's feels like they're trying to train the flare out of the team. What's wrong with a little bit of risk from the players. Sure Hurrell missed a tackle or was maybe out of position on D, but the amount of effort he was putting in on attack, taking 2nd tackle hit-ups etc I not surprised he was doing it tuff by he end. Neilson doesn't take hit-ups or bust tackles. Neither does Tomkins. I wonder whose gonna help out the forwards and take those early runs from our own 20? At this stage I'm not looking to Saturdays game.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
How are they trying to train the flair out?

Neilsen runs from dummy half rather than hit ups, and generally is tackled quickly by the marker. :lol:

I imagine Laumape, Manu and Fusitua will be the ones doing those hit ups now.

The thing about Laumape is that he received the ball from the kick 7 times so he wasn't really in a position to make those hit ups. That won't be an issue now that he's centre. He did make 5 early tackle hit ups though so he wasn't shy about getting his hands on the ball.

One Warrior

Bench
You seemed pretty happy with Hurrell's effort in the 3-2-1 thread

When I saw the team list I thought WTF, I think Nielsen should be out and Hurrell in, but I see
what McFadden is trying to do here, show the players he is boss, there are also plenty of rumours floating
around about a Hurrell misdemeanor, so I think the real reason is a disciplinary issue.

oikee

Juniors
I am not trolling, i was really concerned to see that the brady boy has dropped Hurrell.
I mean just sell him off to another club you drop him for missing one tackle after Nelson let in two tries with wrong read's.
Without Mattalino, without Hurrell, at least the end will be quick and not painful Warriors fans.

At least you know Glen will be gone, he wont cop this shamozzle any longer. I hope he gets the second NZ licence and gives it to Scurrah big time. Cheers.

The Eden Park Hoodoo continues.

Meth

Staff member
When I saw the team list I thought WTF, I think Nielsen should be out and Hurrell in, but I see
what McFadden is trying to do here, show the players he is boss, there are also plenty of rumours floating
around about a Hurrell misdemeanor, so I think the real reason is a disciplinary issue.

Again, if it's disciplinary, say it's disciplinary. Or don't say anything. Say "he knows why". Don't attribute it to his defensive kpi's

WellsNZ

Juniors
In a way it's feels like they're trying to train the flare out of the team. What's wrong with a little bit of risk from the players. Sure Hurrell missed a tackle or was maybe out of position on D, but the amount of effort he was putting in on attack, taking 2nd tackle hit-ups etc I not surprised he was doing it tuff by he end. Neilson doesn't take hit-ups or bust tackles. Neither does Tomkins. I wonder whose gonna help out the forwards and take those early runs from our own 20? At this stage I'm not looking to Saturdays game.

Manu, as usual, and Laumape?

WellsNZ

Juniors
I am not trolling, i was really concerned to see that the brady boy has dropped Hurrell.
I mean just sell him off to another club you drop him for missing one tackle after Nelson let in two tries with wrong read's.
Without Mattalino, without Hurrell, at least the end will be quick and not painful Warriors fans.

At least you know Glen will be gone, he wont cop this shamozzle any longer. I hope he gets the second NZ licence and gives it to Scurrah big time. Cheers.

The Eden Park Hoodoo continues.

I don't know who Nelson and Mattalino are, but there's nothing suggesting he was dropped just for missing one tackle like you suggest.

oikee

Juniors
You just know that the dragons have this game in the bag. Big strapping long legged dragons players like Nightingale, Morris and Dugan, up against Manu and laumape who have to work like extra forwards.
Widdop and Witt guiding them around the park and their forwards off-loading at will while the warriors be playing Macfadden one out footy.
It's going to be painful to watch.
The Dragons already been robbed of the storm, thy wont lose this one, not on a million Sundays.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Sadly I don't think he is a Dragon's supporter, just a troll who has decided to take an interest in the Warriors for some reason.

JJ

Immortal
is it trolling if he's correct (on this last post anyway - aside from Nightingale being "long legged")

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
is it trolling if he's correct (on this last post anyway - aside from Nightingale being "long legged")

A single post isn't trolling, try reading everything he's written Warrior related though. It's trolling.

On a brighter note, apparently there was a punch up at training between Bukuya and Townsend.

I would like to be the first to say, f**k yes, about damn time.

JJ

Immortal
A single post isn't trolling, try reading everything he's written Warrior related though. It's trolling.

On a brighter note, apparently there was a punch up at training between Bukuya and Townsend.

Oh yeah, no doubt he is a troll, but hard to argue with that post...

I still like Townsend, wouldn't mind him back in the 17...

oikee

Juniors
I think people who make trolling remarks about me are trolls.
I mean since when have i trolled, i have a opinion, you either like it or not.
I have never once been called a troll and i have blogged for 10 years.
I dont even think you guys know what a troll is.
Well here , let me help you.
Springs is a f**king lowlife troll.
He always has to say something negative about my posts.
That is a troll.
I happen to watch and support the warriors, i am just making comment, nothing more,.
You guys read posts from other muppets and think you have to follow the well wore path. Think for yourselves. Dont follow blindly like sheep. hehe
Ok, no sheep jokes. Back to the cave.

oikee

Juniors

Gus always say's that Nightingale is gangly all arms and legs.
So no troll, no troll.

Am i in. ? i need some muscle behind me to fight these other trolls who wont allow me to find my feet on here.
They even tried to vote me into a troll cave, nice way to treat your new guests i dont think.
I am a broncos fan on life support, i mean look at the coach and his muppets.

I love the warriors and have a soft spot for the dogs, because Steve Price was at the club, he is a Toowoomba boy, like me.
I dont really hate any team except for Manly, who i try not to talk about, it gets me angry.
There ya go. Thats all you need to know. I really dont say too much negative stuff, if i do it's because i want the team to be doing better.

I dont think muppet is all that bad a word. The world is full of em.

Last edited:

vvvrulz

Coach

I think Townsend is a bit of an upstart by the sounds of it to be honest.
I don't want to see punch ups at training.