What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Melbourne Storm

The Rosco

Bench
You are all big boys now. My ego does not compel me to simply copy what you can all read for yourselves on the WT website or the homepage of LU, then claim it as some sort of original work.
Look it up, and discuss . . . . .

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
Thompson has been great this year but you'd think Potter would realize that if he gets someone running against him with some pace they just stroll around him.

I like the pack. I like the spine but the outside backs need some speed.

FootynRacing

Juniors
Am I right in thinking it will be Richards defending Koro ? If it's Lulia I fear Koro might break his try scoring record ha ha.

Tiger05

First Grade
Am I right in thinking it will be Richards defending Koro ? If it's Lulia I fear Koro might break his try scoring record ha ha.

I think Koro will be up against Lulia and Thompson. I rate Richards though just as highly with regards to his defensive ability especially against quick players.

Koro up against Lulia ,just hoping Koro has a shocker with his hands or WT could end up with egg on their face for not giving him a go and releasing him.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wests Tigers
1 Mitchell Moses
2 Keith Lulia
3 Tim Simona
4 Bodene Thompson
5 Pat Richards
6 Blake Austin
7 Luke Brooks
8 Aaron Woods
9 Robbie Farah (c)
10 Keith Galloway
11 Curtis Sironen
12 Dene Halatau
13 Adam Blair

Interchange
14 Ava Seumanufagai
15 Martin Taupau
16 Sauaso Sue
17 James Gavet

Storm
1 Billy Slater
2 Sisa Waqa
3 William Chambers
4 Mahe Fonua
5 Marika Koroibete
6 Ben Roberts
7 Cooper Cronk
8 Jesse Bromwich
9 Cameron Smith (c)
10 Bryan Norrie
11 Kevin Proctor
12 Ryan Hoffman
13 Ryan Hinchcliffe

Interchange
14 Tim Glasby
15 Tohu Harris
16 Kenny Bromwich
17 Jordan McLean
18 Dayne Weston
19 Kurt Mann

BrotherJim05

Bench
I really like Bodene Thomson but not as a centre. He is solid in the back row.

To be honest though, what can we do? We have so many backs injured that it's a miracle we can even field a team without breaching second tier salary cap.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Talk is that Brooks won't play.

I dare say Austin to 7, Moses to 6, Rowe to 1

Or in lieu of that, Sironen to 6, bring in another forward and Austin to 7

Last edited:

Matchball

Bench
Hard to tip us with the injuries mounting.
This game could be very ugly and pretty much end our finals chances.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol, yes I did mean Moses to 6.

I wouldn't rule out Sironen to 6 either, as it means one less positional change. Potter doesn't seem too keen on having too many reshuffles.

Pezz70

Juniors
Not much to look forward to this week, hope Brooks goes well this will be a test for him, up against Cronk

Vic Mackey

Referee
Sitalieki didn't play nsw cup, could have been due to concussion. I expect Paterson to play Monday, not sure who drops out