What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Storm

muznik

Juniors
The Titans played really bad, and Melbourne offered nothing in attack. The titans (through poor ball security and dumb options on the last) gave the Storm numberous chances and threw away certain tries.

I think that Mateo and Finch may see alot of space and we may put up a cricket score TBH. Nice increase in our +/- tbh

I was at this game and thought the Titans would put the cleaners thru them.

IMHO the rain was a bit of a leveler and yes Rogers did have an ordinary kicking game.

The thing that worries me though was the Storm employed a bit of niggling tactics much like the Sharks did on the weekend. In one particular instance one of the Storm forwards stamped on a tackled Titan!

If we turn up thinking this game will be easy we could be in for a bit of a surprise. I think the Storm will use the same up and in ya face defence the Sharks did.

caylo

Bench
If we come into the game with THIS attitude, we'll lose.

Suity

Suitman if i put a team of park players up against an NRL team, there is no way in God greeen earth that the team of park players will win. They may fight and battle well, and stay in the game for 60min but they wont have the fitness or experiance to come away with the points.

This is the senario ahead of us, bar Turner, Geyer and Cronk the storm have no real experiance in their team at all.

Suitman

Post Whore
Suitman if i put a team of park players up against an NRL team, there is no way in God greeen earth that the team of park players will win. They may fight and battle well, and stay in the game for 60min but they wont have the fitness or experiance to come away with the points.

This is the senario ahead of us, bar Turner, Geyer and Cronk the storm have no real experiance in their team at all.

May I remind you of the Parra vs St George Reserves match during the 2004 season?
Yeh, No way in hell a team should lose that.
If you think this is a foregone conclusion, you are mistaken.
Not saying we will lose, but we need to watch our attitude.

Suity

caylo

Bench
May I remind you of the Parra vs St George Reserves match during the 2004 season?

Suity

My argument is what went right in '04, with this team and guys liek Hindy, Finch, Mateo, Inu, Burt, Cayless, and Robo playing we should win by plenty.

Suitman

Post Whore
My argument is what went right in '04, with this team and guys liek Hindy, Finch, Mateo, Inu, Burt, Cayless, and Robo playing we should win by plenty.

Fine.
I'll be tipping the Eels, but seriously NO game is a given.

Suity

PS. I didn't tip us last week.

The Colonel

Immortal

Suity

F**k you and the horse you came in on. :x My therapist has made great progress in helping me past that and you remind me!

Sending you the bill for my next visits..... :lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
F**k you and the horse you came in on. :x My therapist has made great progress in helping me past that and you remind me!

Sending you the bill for my next visits..... :lol:

:lol::lol:

Sadly, that night will be etched into my memory till the day I die.

Suity

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bloody Lowrie WTF???? Our pack was monstered last week. And we will be losing Fui, so what does Hagan do??? Bring in Lowrie FFS, so our pack will have 4 guys who play similar styles. And our 2 props aren't the biggest :roll:

eel4life

Juniors
this whole month we have been playing good footy ...

i just want to see a performance from the team this week, and i have no idea to why lowrie is in the team, but again hagan will have allot to answer for if we keep giving this goober a shot to the expense of others ... we shot our selves in the foot on sunday im praying there is no re-peat of this on sunday ...

hopefully williams is in the mood for another palm sunday ....

Hellsy

Immortal
How are the teams up on oneeyedeel but not on the official website? Where did this info come from?

Hellsy

Immortal
BTW... it frustrates me not to be able to see it on here:
http://www.filthy_spammers.com/article.php?id=2617
1 Luke BURT
2 Taulima TAUTAI
3 Krisnan INU
4 Joel REDDY
5 Tony WILLIAMS
6 Feleti MATEO
7 Brett FINCH
8 Nathan CAYLESS [C]
9 Mark RIDDELL
10 Josh Cordoba
11 Nathan HINDMARSH
12 Daniel WAGON
13 Chad ROBINSON
14 Matthew KEATING
15 Todd Lowrie
16 Weller HAURAKI
17 Brendan OAKE

Toyota Cup
1 Mase Laulu TOGAGAE
2 Fareni MOEFAAUO
3 Taniela LASALO
4 Jay HEMING
5 Nathan GARDNER
6 Kristopher KEATING [C]
7 Daniel MORTIMER
8 Tim ROBINSON
9 Anthony MITCHELL
10 Jonathon MANNAH
11 Luke LATHAM
12 David BAUMANN
13 Martin LEWIS

INTERCHANGE
14 Luke MOTTINELLI
15 Joe MATAELE
16 Joel LATHAM
17 Ken Te Whata
18 James Hunt
20 Brendan Train

Posted on 25 Jun 2008, 1:15am
However... isn't today the 24th June???
http://www.filthy_spammers.com/article.php?id=2617

bartman

Immortal
Thanks Hellsy.

Seems like some of the names/changes there are hand typed (Cordoba, Lowrie, extra benchies for Toyota Cup), so the oneeyed version may be based on word of mouth from training, and not an "official" release yet?

No real surprises there with MoiMoi out - what's Junior's story, he was missing last week too?