What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Tigers

Rich102

Staff member
VODAFONE WARRIORS v WESTS TIGERS

Leichhardt Oval, Balmain
7.30pm, Saturday, March 19

VODAFONE WARRIORS
1 LANCE HOHAIA
2 GLEN FISIIAHI
3 JOEL MOON
4 JEROME ROPATI
5 KRISNAN INU
6 ISAAC JOHN
7 BRETT SEYMOUR
8 SAM RAPIRA
9 AARON HEREMAIA
10 RUSSELL PACKER
11 SIMON MANNERING (c)
12 FELETI MATEO
13 MICHEAL LUCK
Interchange:
14 SHAUN BERRIGAN
15 JACOB LILLYMAN
16 BEN MATULINO
17 LEWIS BROWN
18 JEREMY LATIMORE
COACH: IVAN CLEARY

http://www.warriors.co.nz/this-weeks-teams/vodafone-warriors

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Redemption is either going to be spelt I.N.U. or F.I.S.H. after saturday night. But I really hope it can be spelt both ways.

hitman82

Bench
Pretty decent team really. Glad Fish is there too.

Would have liked to see Ta'ai in, but all good

Micistm

Bench
Predictable side...even Ken Ring could have got that right ;-)

Pleased to see Rapira at eight, hope he is starting and gets some good gametime.
I hope Fishman has a better game for the young fellas confidence.
Inu or Locke in at 5, that would be the main Q for me. I guess we'll see what Inu makes of his chance, may as well, we paid enough for 'em

armchaircritic

Juniors
I don't know if this has been brought up but I'd pair the Fish with Ropati while Manu is out. The experience of having Ropati inside him could make a big difference. Would see a lot more ball his way on attack for a start.

When Manu comes back, we put the Fish to fullback :D

On the side picked - no surprises. Can't wait!

hitman82

Bench
Pity for Fish, good that Locke gets a chance I guess?

I'd rather have Tupou play personally, but Cleary knows the deal better than I do obviously.

Last edited:

hitman82

Bench
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/4778253/Fisiiahi-ruled-out-of-Warriors-side-to-play-Tigers
Winger Glen Fisiiahi has been forced out of the Warriors' second-round National Rugby League match against the Wests Tigers in Sydney on Saturday night.
Fisiiahi, named in the side on Tuesday, has been ruled out with concussion and has been replaced by Kevin Locke.
"We were set on Glen playing but he took a heavy knock against Parramatta last week and he hasn't been passed fit to play after failing a concussion test," Warriors coach Ivan Cleary said.
"He'll be back for sure but now Nobby (Locke) has his first chance of the season."
Fisiiahi, a star in the Junior Warriors' last season, became the 163rd player to represent the Warriors when he made his debut in the 18-24 loss to Parramatta last week but he struggled under the high ball.

JAG

Juniors
Heard on Radiosport this morning that Fishiiahi is out and Locke is in for the game against the Tigers, the reason given is the head knock that Fishiiahi suffered late in the game against the Eels. I have no link.

Yeah, he's got concussion apparently. Strange that it took them the best part of a week to realise that :roll:

Latest posts