What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Warriors

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Yup. Hoppa was class.

Only thing wrong is his lack of acceleration imo.

I was one of his few supporters for fullback and accept his speed isn't good enough for fullback. But at centre I reckon he is fine, really knows how to set up his winger - he doesn't hog it. But also is good at rucking it out. In 2-3 years with some experience I reckon he is going to be one of better the NRL centres.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Mansour. Uate. Are the Matty Utai bros NSW? Johnston. Even McManus.

Uate has f**ked up a few times. Mansour/Johnston have never played origin plus Johnston has not yet shown he has the ability to ruck it out at origin level, also both played test matches and weren't great.

McManus has played origin and went pretty good, I reckon he is definitely an option but Hoppa may be in front of him.

I am not saying Hoppa is the greatest winger, but he is tested at origin level and will do what is required ( good metres, score if there is an opportunity, won't f**k up)

I just noticed we moved from wing to centre, but it doesn't change much. Hoppa is barely NRL standard at either. Certainly not rep level.

Joely01

Bench
Hmm tough loss today.

All I need to say is L.Kelly, you make all us sitting in the stands watching feel like we could put the boots on and run down onto the field and play first grade rugby league and do a much better job. Please just walk away from the game.

eel01s

Bench
Another game we should have won, but found multiple ways to lose.

Way too much basic errors again, poor goal kicking, and poor refs (again!). How did we not get a penalty for the strip on Mannah? Two blatant forward passes missed.

Every week I feel as though the forwards compete, but we are let down big time by the backline. Shame to see Semi have a shocker.

IFR33K

Coach
I'm upset about the loss like the rest of you. But there is no doubt in my mind sandow needed a stint in wenty. I even wish RS punted him two years ago. This signing has been a major flop. There's a reason why he isn't signed by a rival club as of yet. I can't believe the mass hysteria going on here.

yy_cheng

Coach

Way too much basic errors again, poor goal kicking, and poor refs (again!). How did we not get a penalty for the strip on Mannah? Two blatant forward passes missed.

Every week I feel as though the forwards compete, but we are let down big time by the backline. Shame to see Semi have a shocker.

Everyone was terrible in the first half

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Sounds like 2011 all over again, compete in the forwards only to have a lack of class in the halves and outwide to cost us games.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
still cant believe they allowed the 2 on 1 strip that lead to their field goal, there was the game right there

Latest posts