What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Copped a head knock courtesy of Nathan Friends knees. Had a head cut apparently. Not sure if there was concussion.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Teddy won't leave. He came all the way up as a junior and has a good 10 year of footy ahead of him. Maybe after four or five seasons in First Grade at the tigers he will be enticed to leave...but I highly highly doubt he is going to leave

Radical Rat

Juniors
So when is Teddy's alleged signing being trumpeted. I thought it was meant to be on the eve of our first Leichardt match tomorrow?

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I maybe wrong but I thought they said on tele on Friday he is yet to sign. This is my concern with the Dogs not going ahead with Fifita, they still have money to spend so their offer for him may well go up.

I just hope he is signed up....

Matchball

Bench
Has the guy even played 10 nrl games yet?
This is ridiculous considering the injuries and lack of first grade experience.

Has been a rare talent last six or so years through juniors.
Transitioned seamlessly into first grade.

A pretty safe bet he has the talent to be a rep fullback and therefore worth all the fuss IMO.

Tigers Tale

Juniors

I can understand your worries Matchball (there is always a gamble signing young kids) but I think this guy is worth the gamble. Mid way through last year I made a comment I wanted him to just step up to that next level and lo and behold he did. He certainly had me eating my words....he will be exactly what we require at fullback.

magpie guy

Juniors
Injury prone?
Any news on his injury? I'm not confident in his ability to stay fit.

Injury prone? He rolled his ankle when it got caught under a tackler. It's unlucky but not uncommon in a collision sport. Don't think it qualifies him as injury prone.

Matchball

Bench
Injury prone? He rolled his ankle when it got caught under a tackler. It's unlucky but not uncommon in a collision sport. Don't think it qualifies him as injury prone.

I didn't know the extent of the injury.
Hardly reassuring when the last two weeks he has failed to complete the game.

BrotherJim05

Bench
This is why I don't think we should buy into this massive hype around Tedesco. Yes, he is an awesome player and we NEED to lock him down long term. What concerns me is that his asking price has been vastly over-inflated by the media and we are being held ransom to offer a huge contract for a player who is very injury prone.

End of the day, I wouldn't risk calling his managers bluff but f**k me, hurry up and sign him on decent money but not stupid $500k per season money.

gronkathon

First Grade
MRI in the morning I believe.

Knees to the head wasn't on James and this was a freak accident in the conditions while struggling for that extra yard. Would hardly call him injury prone as yet

Latest posts