What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco

macnaz

Staff member
Some Balmain and Wests legends- Allan Mc Mahon , Garry Jack , Tim Brasher , John Dorahy and Bret Hodgson . Hope Teddy continues the tradition of great fullbacks at our club.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Some Balmain and Wests legends- Allan Mc Mahon , Garry Jack , Tim Brasher , John Dorahy and Bret Hodgson . Hope Teddy continues the tradition of great fullbacks at our club.

don't forget the next immortal Daniel Fitzhenry played fullback for us.

BrotherJim05

Bench
If Moses' transition into first grade is anything like Brooks' then we are literally going to have one of the best spine's in the comp.

But what really excites me is the fact they are all so young and we have already locked up Brooks and Moses on long term deal. If they continue this then we will never really need to recruit players, we can just develop and retain, develop and retain. Love it

N.C.

Juniors
Trying to remember if the Storm ever went through something like this trying to sign Billy Slater during or shortly after his breakthrough season.

Yes, it's bitter I know. But...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty sure the Storm just kept extending his contract, instead of letting it run to its end.

Smart way to do things really. Treat em well, keep them happy, takes managers out of the equation.

N.C.

Juniors
Okay.

Takes a bit of pressure off when you don't have market forces simmering away in the background though, eh?

BrotherJim05

Bench
When they say lucrative i'm very curious to see how much it will be on a yearly basis. I doubt the Tigers have any sort of third party arrangements so it will take a fair chunk out of our cap.
Then again, Mayer specifically said that retention is key, and I'm sure they have done this so that we can fit Nufo, Sironen and Koro in the team.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll take a stab and guess 600k a year. Brooks will demand the same, Sironen will want 400k, Nofoaluma 200k

With robbie on 900k (i think) you'd have these games taking up 2.7 million

given the cap will be 6.3 million, thats actually pretty damn good.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Even if we gave him 400k we could still fit him in.

Last edited:

BuffaloRules

Coach
I reckon he is worth .$2.2 Mil over 4 years.

They might have to backload that though over the last 2 years whilst they clear out some deadwood in the meantime.

Nofo $1 mil over 3 years.

DanOz

Juniors
Sironen has not shown he is worth 400k in my opinion. I love Teddy, so happy we signed him, but 4 year deals are risky. Look at Rowdy. Not half the player he was. I hope it was 3 years with 1 year option in the clubs favour.

Ghipo

Juniors
Pretty sure the Storm just kept extending his contract, instead of letting it run to its end.

Smart way to do things really. Treat em well, keep them happy, takes managers out of the equation.

Ohh Kinda like the opposite to what Wests Tigers do.