What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Those injuries are hardly all his fault.

Burgesses hit him with 3 heavy high tackles
Next week Friend knees him in the ahead
Today he got twisted while falling & twisted his ankle.

He's having no luck & i don' think he's injury prone.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I was lucky enough to be at Leichhardt today and kept an eye on him through the second half. He was limping a bit but since he stayed on for a while and kuah isn't the club doctor I hope he will be ok.

Irvine

Juniors
He should take a leaf out of Moltzen's book and not run the ball back so hard or put his body on the line...then he might not get injured. It's his own fault.

Take it easy Teddy just hang out the back and grab your cash man...no need to do so much work.

Interesting running style. There must be a worry that you're gonna hurt yourself moving your legs like he does with 2-3 guys on top of you.

Gould sort of half touched on it against Manly without really saying it.

BrotherJim05

Bench
A bloke on another site who's mail is always pretty spot on reckons ankle ligaments - 6 weeks.

f**kkk we just can't get a break. We are averaging what, two injuries per game?

Does anyone know if Ava is alright? He came of the field holding his arm.

N.C.

Juniors
because....?

Because today he's an injury prone rookie, even if he's a star in the making.

Other clubs should start to wonder whether he's worth as much of a punt today as he seemed to be yesterday.

I hope we can keep him without anything more than a sensible dent in the cap.

DanOz

Juniors
4-6 weeks is the usual estimate for ligaments. I have heard of people recovering in 3 weeks, but also heard of 8-12 week cases..Depends on severity I guess.

Das Hassler

Bench
Simona i hope...ticks all the boxes for a fullback....Nofoluma at centre and maybe give Koro another shot

Latest posts