What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco

macnaz

Staff member
I did not see anything from him to suggest he is first grade material at this stage of his career,seemed reluctant to get involved which magnified the lose of Tedesco.It may seem harsh but i would be surprised if he is selected again next week .

Lol I must say I automatically thought of Moltzen when I watched his kick returns.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Rowe looks to be a good player but I don't think he is FG material just yet. Needs to put a bit more meat on his bones and get the experience in NSW Cup.

Simona will provide as a much better fullback IMO. He's bigger, stronger, faster and loves to take a solid hit up. Give him enough space and opposition will shit their pants.
Lulia is more capable of covering center than Rowe is of covering fullback so it just makes much more sense having Simona play #1.

Radical Rat

Juniors
Rowe looks to be a good player but I don't think he is FG material just yet. Needs to put a bit more meat on his bones and get the experience in NSW Cup.

Simona will provide as a much better fullback IMO. He's bigger, stronger, faster and loves to take a solid hit up. Give him enough space and opposition will shit their pants.
Lulia is more capable of covering center than Rowe is of covering fullback so it just makes much more sense having Simona play #1.

Agreed.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Simona to fullback.

Lulia to centre.

Rowe was average without being shithouse.

Simona is one of the best open field runners in the comp. Ditto Nofo.
Makes sense to give him more opportunities at fullback.
Nofo must play centre and get more ball in hand.
Korobiete wing.

Co-captains Blair and Woods. Lift them both to the next level leading from front.
Agree Fulton would try to do too much, particularly ballplaying.

gronkathon

First Grade
They looked so much more potent with Simona at the back.

Lulia can come in.

Also bear in mind Austin killed it at centre in the Windsor Wolves side at the start of last season

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd rather have Austin rotating at hooker than Fulton/Anasta/Thompson etc etc

Mario chalmers

Juniors

Agree re Simona but lulia hasn't offered much. I'd play Akaoula at right centre before him

FootynRacing

Juniors
Am I the only one that gets a little bit nervous every time we announce a re signing now that isn't Tedesco ?
Considering how much his resigning was being spoken about only a few weeks back not just by the media but by Mayer himself and now we have gone on to announce that we have re signed Nofoaluma and apparently now Sironen too. I seem to remember talk on here that if we re signed Tedesco then we may struggle to come up with the cap space to sign these other two ?
I still think Tedesco will re sign but I wish an announcement would be made sooner rather than later

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nah. I dare say the paperwork is probably with the NRL awaiting a rubber stamping.

The process to sign a player is not a quick one. Its possible that negotiations with Nofoaluma & Sironen began before those with Tedesco.

Matchball

Bench
Nah. I dare say the paperwork is probably with the NRL awaiting a rubber stamping.

The process to sign a player is not a quick one. Its possible that negotiations with Nofoaluma & Sironen began before those with Tedesco.

Exactly.
It takes lawyers weeks to hash out the details and clauses, sometimes delayed while they iron them out.

Its not like a contract is a few words long and a dotted line.

gronkathon

First Grade
That and I am sure the club want to move away from previous admins habit of announcing signings to placate a fanbase and then leave it dangling, incomplete for months afterwards.

We seem a fair bit more professional these days

BuffaloRules

Coach
They are doing a great job....

Just one more piece of the puzzle to go...

Chances of winning a comp sometime between 2015-17 with this squad gentlemen?

Latest posts