What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco

macnaz

Staff member
GET f**kED !!! that is.massive .. please let him stay where he belongs.

ek999

First Grade
Does anyone know how the rules work? Can he only sign for the Tigers or can he go elsewhere

God-King Dean

Immortal
I seen a story about this a week ago.

But I assumed it was a troll article, since I didn't hear a peep out of the forums.

I hope this is true.

I might have to take Tiger05 off my ignore list just to read he meltdown this is going to cause.
Oh....to be an emotional 15 year old again......

No Ennis or Mansour or Proctor.
All would have been used to sway Teddy as part of Raiders 'recruitment drive'.

Come back Teddy.

Radical Rat

Juniors
If this is true I'm more than comfortable performing a total moral backflip and welcoming him back into the fold!

Now I can call him Teddy again!!

gronkathon

First Grade
I am happy from a football perspective.

But geez this is shady stuff.

I mean f**k Ricky Stuart and all but the kid preened about the reasons he was going etc.

Moltzen level ethics

macnaz

Staff member
If this is true , I hope WT do their part to try bridge contract dollars as much as possible and also heal any bad blood .. I know as a supporter he would have my respect. . Well even more THIS CALL IS MASSIVE.

macnaz

Staff member
If this is true I'm more than comfortable performing a total moral backflip and welcoming him back into the fold!

Now I can call him Teddy again!!

Lol... True , I couldn't call him Teddy if he wasn't a Tiger.

Radical Rat

Juniors

I mean f**k Ricky Stuart and all but the kid preened about the reasons he was going etc.

Moltzen level ethics

Yeah it is a bit shady but that's the NRL these days. The Raiders can't complain, they've just spent the past 6 months trying to talk Milford into reneging on his Broncos deal. And they successfully talked Papalli into reneging on his Eels deal. What goes around comes around.

If it is true (still yet to see a totally reputable source) then it is f*cking awesome news!!

Moltzen level ethics

True. But a part of the preening was due to the team Ricky was promising to build around him.
Hard to develop his game with nufties around him.

But it was always about the money...

gronkathon

First Grade
Respect to Mayer as well.

Didn't offer silly overs to keep him and now he is staying.

Our CEO knows how to run a NRL team.

It is a nice change

Confirmed by Mayer and Teddy. Great news. Mayer has been amazing for this club so far.
Every reign pulled so far has been almost faultless.

Cena

Juniors
I'd lmfao if the tigers prayers came true in this thread and does his knee which ends his career the traitor!! I'll never call him teddy again

Moltzen level ethics

Couldn't care less, he didn't really f**k anyone over. All allowed within the rules and didn't rely on the club to save his sorry arse from his contract. Was probably sold a dream by Stuart and got cold feet when all the other signing targets bailed.

Where does Tugger05 stand on this? :lol:

Ron's_Mate

Bench
the new office is in a freezing shithole and the manager is a nutcase known for ruining workers careers vs staying in current nice office with good manager & workmates you are friends with. Also current workplace offers more potential for career advancement and goal achieving, eg rep games & premiership. I would stay with current firm.
"That said, I never felt totally comfortable with my decision and after thinking it through I realised it would be too hard to leave my best mates."

Go Teddy!!!!