What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
What would I apologize for ? If he left he was a traitor plain and simple. If he stays its all good.

I think Teddy should have a look at himself because he hasn't handled this well.

I also humbly accept the apologies of the pussies on this board who have shown their true traitor colors. Teddy has woken up to himself. Now its your turn.

Lol

True to form.

Tiger05

First Grade
In all fairness 05's dummy spits etc were based on Tedeso who had signed elsewhere at the time,, who knows perhaps these negative type social media comments might have played a small part in his decision to sty. ?

Yes I think this is one for the true fans. Thanks for thanking me.

Consider this some life advice. When someone f**ks you up the arse you f**k them back harder. I know a lot of the posters on here (I assume they are women) don't get this point but I'll explain it to you - if someone slaps you you punch them, if they pull a knife you pull a gun, if they pull a gun you drop a freaken bomb. Its called having a set.

Tiger05

First Grade
To a degree maybe. But he went way OTT & carried on like a jilted lover.

Fair point. Its a new experience for me. I've never been dumped before.

Madunit - as an administrator can you help out the pussies though and create a new forum area for them. Something like a tigers forum for women and feminine men. They can discuss why they never get angry and virtually hug and kiss each other or do whatever perverted shit they are into.

Last edited:
Yes I think this is one for the true fans. Thanks for thanking me.

Consider this some life advice. When someone f**ks you up the arse you f**k them back harder. I know a lot of the posters on here (I assume they are women) don't get this point but I'll explain it to you - if someone slaps you you punch them, if they pull a knife you pull a gun, if they pull a gun you drop a freaken bomb. Its called having a set.

Or if someone calls you out for not approaching a situation with rational thought you hit 'em back with homophobic and sexist comments, because dat's havin' a set! Classy comment from a 40 year old... :lol:

You carried on like a f**king muppet. Now he's staying you're #1 fan again. That makes you a f**king hypocrite.

TYGA

Juniors
I hope the kid has a change of heart before round 13 and accepts Tigers 1st offer. The reported difference is $500k gross over 3 years or $260k net after tax $87k net p.a

I think it a bad call for $87k p.a.net when you have to move i.e.: rent or buy a home in Canberra.
He kills any chance of rep football and the next contract he signs will also be impacted.

If reports are correct this is a dumb decision which, the other players have worked through logically.

First time quoting myself but looks like logic won out it made little sense from day one

Tiger05

First Grade
Or if someone calls you out for not approaching a situation with rational thought you hit 'em back with homophobic and sexist comments, because dat's havin' a set! Classy comment from a 40 year old... :lol:

You carried on like a f**king muppet. Now he's staying you're #1 fan again. That makes you a f**king hypocrite.

No. You carried on like a f**ktard and you know why you did. I'll spell it out for you though - its because you are a f**ktard.

If he plays for the Tigers and acts respectfully he gets my support. You on the other hand have acted like a dickhead and posted trolling comments and copped it in return. Now you are crying about it. That is actually what a hypocrite is. I've underestimated you - you're not just a weak pussy but you are stupid as well. Bravo.

Tiger05

First Grade
Tell the Raiders they can have Moltzen for free as a replacement !!!

How funny would this be.

First time quoting myself but looks like logic won out it made little sense from day one

It never made any sense. I couldn't get it. I still don't know what the posters that were on here stating it makes sense and you can't blame the kid were thinking. It was always a dumb decision. I assume he has said down and actually looked at the figures and realized it was a stupid initial decision.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fair point. Its a new experience for me. I've never been dumped before.

Madunit - as an administrator can you help out the pussies though and create a new forum area for them. Something like a tigers forum for women and feminine men. They can discuss why they never get angry and virtually hug and kiss each other or do whatever perverted shit they are into.

No.

Looks like you'll have to stop being a pussy and just get used to it.

No. You carried on like a f**ktard and you know why you did. I'll spell it out for you though - its because you are a f**ktard.

If he plays for the Tigers and acts respectfully he gets my support. You on the other hand have acted like a dickhead and posted trolling comments and copped it in return. Now you are crying about it. That is actually what a hypocrite is. I've underestimated you - you're not just a weak pussy but you are stupid as well. Bravo.

You're going over the top and you have the audacity to call me a woman? That's rich.

I sincerely hope you're castrated, it's terrifying to think that an oxygen thief like you is able to reproduce.

You're mentally unstable and you have the football acumen of a pig.

rex2ce

Juniors
Tedesco has been the MAN here, he initially placed more value on the dollars, thinking other players were seeing the same goldmine ., however when other proposed "signings" fell by the wayside he has decided to put his footballing future in front of instant dollars, the world is his oyster in football terms at the Tigers

Ron's_Mate

Bench
MEDIA RELEASE: JAMES TEDESCO
CEO Grant Mayer ... said ?This is a brave decision by James that will undoubtedly show many that his belief in his mates and belief in the club far outweighs all other influences.?
Reading between the lines suggests it was the grubby player agent pressuring Teddy to sign with the Raiders. Teddy obviously never felt comfortable about it. Also, no thanks to Marshall, Moltzen & Anasta who all encouraged him to take the Canberra money. I hope to see those last two dumped at the end of the year.