What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis ... :p

Moffo

Referee
Dutchy said:
yea that sport...you would Wolrd Champ @ that Moffo

great work dutchy, love your comprehension of the english language

come back when you've grown up a few years

Alba

Coach
:|

I'm going out there tomorrow to watch Hewitt v Guccione .. GO GOOCH!! hahaha!! FK Hewitt was back in form today whinging as much as possible..

Ivanovic had a good match also. The first 2 sets were disappointing but the 3rd set had me all tense and it also brought out the temporary tourettes haha!! BTW she IS hot ffs :p

Dutchy

Immortal
love your comprehension of the english language

Ive mentioned it before and I will mention it again.

I dont give a f**k how bad my English is. To me it is/was a second language.

Yes I grew up in Australia, but I grew up in a household where english came second.

Dutchy

Immortal
Oh and since you are such a stickler for correct language and comprehension use. I thought I should fix up your post.

Great work Dutchy, love your comprehension of the English language.

Come back when you've grown up a few yea.

Alba

Coach
who cares anyway it's an internet forum if yoo wana right lyk dis hu carez?!

Moffo

Referee
Dutchy said:
Oh and since you are such a stickler for correct language and comprehension use. I thought I should fix up your post.

Great work Dutchy, love your comprehension of the English language.

Come back when you've grown up a few yea.

haha english in capitals? :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dutchy said:
Ive mentioned it before and I will mention it again.

I dont give a f**k how bad my English is. To me it is/was a second language.

Yes I grew up in Australia, but I grew up in a household where english came second.
Dutchy don't worry about Moffo. He's a dick.

He's better as Oneye.

Moffo

Referee
madunit said:
Dutchy don't worry about Moffo. He's a dick.

He's better as Oneye.

imagine that, a trackhead calling someone else a dick

who woulda thought it? :lol:

LESStar58

Referee
Alba said:
Ok last minute decision has been made to head to Melb for the Aust Open .. does anybody know of cheap accomodation that wouldn't be found on the wotif website? Or of any other accom websites!!

With a nethandle like Alba, you'd have to be hot....come crash on my couch ;-)

But in all seriousness just try a backpackers.....

Alba

Coach
Yes Zoidy I had a great day! Was there from 1130am til 10pm .. I am SO burnt that it isn't funny. The Hewitt/Guccione match was a cracker. It's a shame really. Cause I do want to like him. I want to support a fellow Aussie. But he is SUCH a wanker that I can't. EVERY time something doesn't go his way he's complaining about it. Anyway I had an all access pass today and I had lunch in the players lounge and heard a few things about him and his marriage that the papers would love to know about lol. That lounge was so full of gossip it was hilarious. And my new sportsman love is Richard Gasquet. Yes u heard it here first. I WILL be marrying him soon.. :p

I took a pic of Ivanovic for you fans on here but I haven't uploaded yet. And in the Vaidisova (sp?)/Jankovic match the linesman were useless. So many rough calls I wanted to run on and belt them. I was gonna stay to watch the Bryan bros in the doubles but I am really really burnt and in pain so I had to come home and I thought it would be on tv :( but it's not..

Alba

Coach
gasquetwinsday112_461246.jpg

=P~

Eelementary

Post Whore
So...Would you support Lleyton if he's playing the fifth and deciding rubber in a Davis Cup final against the scummy Argentinians? Especially if it were against Coria?

Alba

Coach
I would find it very VERY hard to ever support him. He is a tosser who can't accept decisions. When he loses instead of saying "I wasn't good enough today" he says "what's goin on with the referees these days I was the better player and I still lost it's ridiculous." I'm sorry but yesterday, Guccione was by far the better player. He handed your arse to you Lleyton, get over it.

Alba

Coach
Safin just lost to Roddick. He was a very grumpy man today! He never broke A.Rods serve once! Far out its nearly 40 degrees down there I don't know how they do it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: i herd Hewy on the radio today bitching about referee's
even as a hewitt fan i found that hard to cop, i saw some extended highlights of the Gouch/Hewitt match and the thing that cost Hewitt the match wasnt referee's, it was hewitt's inability to get within cooooee of the gouch's serve :lol:

harden up Lleyton

Alba

Coach
Agreed. IMO none of the calls he protested were wrong. They were line balls. Line balls=IN .. Wake up Lleyton! Guccione was too good and he's a master at the net and Hewitt kept tryin to get him with the drop shots and with the high balls. Gooch is 10ft11 how the hell does he think he won't get to it! HA!

Latest posts