What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis ... :p

Raider_69

Post Whore
he's in form, i wonder if you can bet on players making it to the final 16... id have a flutter on him

thommo4pm

Coach
Gucc....into the final of the Medibank International.
Who would have thought it?

His serve volley got better as the match went on today.
And he actually broke serve again today.
Massive chance to win this tournament, really this should be the platform for him to kick on and have a big year.

Alba

Coach
Yeah he's an exciting player the Gooch .. I got a little bit worried there in the second set but he lifted in the third and didn't disappoint! GO GOOCH!! Finally an Aussie that is good!! I'm hoping for big things from him this year!

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I'm headed to the aussie open for a quarter final day and night session on rod laver. I cant wait- hopefully i get to see someone like gonzalez, andy roddick or Safin. Roddicks always entertaining- i saw him a couple of years ago at kooyong vs agassi.

Alba

Coach
ur so lucky. I really am so upset that I can't go.

BTW Lleyton sucks. He acts in a way that is un-Australian and I have no respect whatsoever for him. Gooch ftw!

Alba

Coach
Roddick just won the Kooyong Classic, Safin came third beating a very frustrated looking Gonzalez. CMON GOOCH!! YOU CAN DO ITTTTTTTTTT!! RIP HIS F"""ING HEAD OFF!!!

Alba

Coach
:( he put up a good fight. Unfortunately Tursunov was just too good. I'm very proud of his performance.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I find the SMH's comments funny - they rag on him last week and say he has the mobility of a tre. He wins a few games, makes a final and all of a sudden he's Australia's greatest current tennis player. :?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Alba said:
:( he put up a good fight. Unfortunately Tursunov was just too good. I'm very proud of his performance.

unfortunately Gooch is a flash in the pan, he's the sort of guy that would get to an ATP final every 4 year and will not get higher than 50...:?

I hopw I'm wrong though...

I believe "stoneface" won her 3rd Medibank??? she'll be hard to beat again however I think "booty" Williams is a dark horse, excuse the pun..;-)

Moffo

Referee
he was playing in a very average field. i think the australian open will be moved to china within 5 years