What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

DJDL

Bench
It's long bothered me that my hair-growing capabilities are insufficient to style myself according to current trends and fashions.

My hair long ago receded to the point where growing it, or styling it, in any way fashionable is impossible.
Similarly I can't grow a beard or mustache for the life of me. So forget trying to be a hipster.

I recently turned 55 and have been musing over how I'll look as I grow older, and pondering how to do so with style and dignity.
These days it seems the only place where I can consistently grow hair is out of my ears, and the odd rogue eyebrow.

Which gets me to thinking, maybe I should work on rocking a set of bad-ass eyebrows like this.
Thoughts?

7931.jpg

Frenzy.

Immortal
It's long bothered me that my hair-growing capabilities are insufficient to style myself according to current trends and fashions.

My hair long ago receded to the point where growing it, or styling it, in any way fashionable is impossible.
Similarly I can't grow a beard or mustache for the life of me. So forget trying to be a hipster.

I recently turned 55 and have been musing over how I'll look as I grow older, and pondering how to do so with style and dignity.
These days it seems the only place where I can consistently grow hair is out of my ears, and the odd rogue eyebrow.

Which gets me to thinking, maybe I should work on rocking a set of bad-ass eyebrows like this.
Thoughts?

7931.jpg

Yes but be original. Go to a compounding pharmacist and get some moustache wax for those bad-ass eyebrows. May not have been done before.

DJDL

Bench
Yes but be original. Go to a compounding pharmacist and get some moustache wax for those bad-ass eyebrows. May not have been done before.

Haha, I like where your head's at.

After careful consideration though, I'm going to persist with trimming the rogue eyebrows as and when they appear.
I feel to wear the look you suggest with any sort of authenticity, I'd also need to upgrade my wardrobe and start exclusively wearing short sleeved shirts with a bow tie.
And that's a road I'm just not prepared to go down... 😂

Quigs

Immortal
With shaking hand he gripped the mouse, his eyes laser like as he watched the cursor moving to the upper corner of his screen and its projected target and as he did, looking skyward he loudly bellowed, "Be gone now, be gone forever." "Free my screen of this curse".

CLICK

He looked and they were gone.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Hey Bubby is your mate ready for another run?

The drums are beating, it looks like Scummo might be about to flee the ship he helped sink.

July huh ? Whose going to be our new No1.

”Associates of Scott Morrison have been sounded out by a major UK company in the defence sector about a senior role for the former prime minister, who could quit federal politics as soon as July.”

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...exit-eyes-uk-defence-job-20230501-p5d4oz.html

Quigs

Immortal
So the little Irish bastard is taking the money and running this November.

Joyce has collected enough and is leaving Qantas this November.

f**k I can just imagine the handshake he is going to get. Prick of a thing he is.

Quigs

Immortal
Good to hear Feej, glad you made it back to base camp. By the way, that clear soup looked a treat.

I was getting a bit worried about tin foil hat supplies and had made initial inquiries ( or is that enquiries )with the Chow Gate mob to see if they had plenty of stock on hand just in case ... well just in case .... you know.

Anyhow let me know when you are fit and healthy enough to start taking orders.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Just read somewhere that it looks like Schuster (check spellun) might be getting the call up for the Round 11 game.

Gee I wonder who they are playing and if the prick will be in blinder form or will the slug retain his previous underwhelming form.

Just read somewhere that it looks like Schuster (check spellun) might be getting the call up for the Round 11 game.

Gee I wonder who they are playing and if the prick will be in blinder form or will the slug retain his previous underwhelming form.
You can bet your left nut he will have a blinder .

Quigs

Immortal
I like to think that I gamble responsibly, and, the fact that my left nut is not worth too munch these days so I guess I will have to pass on putting on a wager.