What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2013/2014 Team Thread

doggone

Juniors
I
think you can pretty much pencil that team in to run out in Round 1, if that team stays fit and gels together anything less than Top 4 is below par. When I look at that forward pack it just looks like it is so full of badassery. We haven't had that for a while. Toughest pack in the comp.

Doubt if that team will run out and also Toughest team is big question mark!!

perverse

Referee
I won't have confidence in our pack until I see it actually be effective. It's been too long, too many broken promises.

Hey boys you have any idea about the likely hood of the post in the rumour mill about Josh Mantellato going to the Sharks? Thought he was up training with the NRL guys already.

perverse

Referee
He's been training the house down (by all reports) with the first grade squad, that's correct. I can't shed any light on the rumours, though. I would be surprised, but we do have quite a few fringe outside backs that would be in front of him.

He's been training the house down (by all reports) with the first grade squad, that's correct. I can't shed any light on the rumours, though. I would be surprised, but we do have quite a few fringe outside backs that would be in front of him.

Cheers mate. Guess wait and see if the rumour has legs.

perverse

Referee
Yeah, to be honest it actually makes a lot of sense upon retrospect. If there's one thing we don't particularly need, it's outside backs. I've heard good things over the past year about this guy... but he'd still be miles behind Kev N., Pete M. and our incumbents.

Yosh

Coach
I feel the forward pack might all go down with injuries and could leave us very bare up front... We have a forward pack that looks kinda like those Hollywood movies where a bunch of misfits get together and have a fairy tail season and win it all, underdog style... Could be magically but honestly, I'm worried...

Worried! Our forward pack has an incredible pedigree despite it's age average. Picture them rolling forward in the last ten of a grand final. Loads of big game experience. Snowden aims up and we roll sides big time.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Does Leilua know how to set up his winger? I didn't watch the Roosters all that much in 2012 but from I what I did see I thought BJ was just another Junior Sau clone in attack (i.e. try to run over your opponent).

BKT

Juniors
Does Leilua know how to set up his winger? I didn't watch the Roosters all that much in 2012 but from I what I did see I thought BJ was just another Junior Sau clone in attack (i.e. try to run over your opponent).

He has hands of clay, drops more ball than he holds.

Spot On

Coach
More than happy to have Leilua at Newy.

Welcome young man.

Weave your magic Wayne. Make us proud BJ!

Latest posts