What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ayshford appreciation thread.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Deserves his own thread. Did we really get rid of the Pom for this hack? He leaked points last year for the Tigers and now were are paying this dope to leak them for us as well. Not to mention the fact that he has about as much spark in attack as a soggy box of matches.

Rarely do I single out a player for a team performance but this guy is so ridiculously below par.

Feej

First Grade

Since 73

First Grade
We need spark.

What do we need? Spark.

We have none.

TC working to get the ball out to slow predictable backs.

At the expense of weakening one positioning to strengthen another l'd have Michael Gordon at right centre and Beau at fullback.

Actually l doubt that would be weakening fullback because Gordon doesnt give us the spark other clubs are getting from their 1.

Quigs

Immortal
We need spark.

What do we need? Spark.

We have none.

TC working to get the ball out to slow predictable backs.

At the expense of weakening one positioning to strengthen another l'd have Michael Gordon at right centre and Beau at fullback.

Actually l doubt that would be weakening fullback because Gordon doesnt give us the spark other clubs are getting from their 1.

I'm onto it Since...

Send this off to Sharpie.

[youtube]1-p1xPYCTzQ[/youtube]

Quigs

Immortal
I think we should just take to the paddock with a couple of players short.

I went down to the Emu Park International Sporting Complex yesterday afternoon to watch the local yawnion boys play - they play in the reserve grade comp up here.

Anyhow they had no reserves took to the field with two players who made Haystack Calhoone look like Twiggy and then the hooker gets stretchered off with a serious neck injury.

Yet they only lost by 10 nil.

I reckon just cut some of our deadwood off. Play two down. Don't worry too munch about our sliding dee. We have not used it correctly for two seasons, why start now.

Can only give it a try.

Ads

First Grade
Luetele to right centre and Feki left centre. Gordon/Holmes left wing and fullback (take your pick who goes where).

Weaponhead

Coach
The talk of moving Gordon to centre etc is simply shifting the deck chairs on the titanic.

The only option are signing quality backs or hoping Holmes and Brown develop into dominant first graders.

The whole approach to game needs to change. 5 hit ups for a kick won't get it done anymore. Our sweep plays can be measured with sun dials and some of the passes look like they are thrown by 7 year old girls in their first game of netball.

Latest posts