What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ayshford appreciation thread.

macnaz

Staff member
Ayshford is a far better player then he gets credit for , id rather keep him and ditch Lawrence to be honest. He breaks the line and tackles constantly and if the Sharks can provide a speedy winger outside of him you will get full value out of his signing.

macnaz

Staff member
Great signing. Will go well with Todd. Much better brain than Simona but not the Simona Speed.

That is certainly true reefy , Simona is untested in the high pressure games unlike Blake who is very solid and experienced now.

Eion

First Grade
Ayshford has to be better than pom mills and m. Wright. He has to be. Good signing.

Last edited:

Monk

Referee
Heard about this signing while watching the coverage. Quality signing, he will do well for you guys for sure.

Quigs

Immortal
Heard about this signing while watching the coverage. Quality signing, he will do well for you guys for sure.

I knew weeks ago but I swore secrecy to my sauce.

Ive heard some more good news is just around the corner too.

Monk

Referee
I knew weeks ago but I swore secrecy to my sauce.

Ive heard some more good news is just around the corner too.

I love sauce!

26360.jpg

But seriously, I hope your club is in for good things. God hope you guys win the comp before Souffs do.

carcharias

Immortal
Fair dinkum
Poor old tigers fans must feel like its ground hog day ...

Watch us sign Larry corowa and Wayne Pearce next .

f**k em ... they have won one or two.

DJShaksta

First Grade
He'll go better than Mills
He'll go better than Pom.

Johnno Wright played well tonite.
Was unlucky not to score a great try.

azzah72

Bench
I'm pretty f**king happy with this signing to be honest, 1. he can catch, 2
he give his wingers good service and 3. he had decent size and speed. Is he top top class? NO is he better than Pomm, Wright Mills, Wright x 2..... Absolut a fuching lee

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
A very competent centre.
I have high hopes that Royce Simmons will accompany him.

Royce lays out the witches hats like you would not believe!