What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys Mafia

Leber

Bench
Don’t get me wrong, SLR tingles my nips in a seejay way, but I don’t get why you bottoms are voting him over one of the role block claimers.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm pretty sure PWA is town.

I hate to agree with budget Rebel in public but surely we go one of the blockers?

My reasoning is I was already suspicious of SLR. I was more suspicious of PP (despite some believable recent posts explaining his mindset). PP was the first person to vote SLR. Might be a good tactic to throw another mafia under the bus, but I doubt they'd throw each other under the bus this early. So if SLR is mafia, I can move away from PP.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
why are those talking the most immediately seen as town? I have no idea wtf is going on but you bitches be crazy. I'll never forget this @pennywisealfie

still love u tho

You don't love Pennywise, don''t lie. I see that small text.

It's less of those talking are immediately seen as town but more of those not contributing are seen as Mafia. Theres so little to go off, other than 2 roleblocks and yourself not really adding to the conversation

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
It's less of those talking are immediately seen as town but more of those not contributing are seen as Mafia. Theres so little to go off, other than 2 roleblocks and yourself not really adding to the conversation
Last page you said that you were terrible at this game tho but this is giving expert

Slackboy72

Coach
It seems SLR was too busy with eofy to talk about night 1 actions but found plenty of time to talk their usual rubbish on other threads. Tell me you're mafia without telling me your mafia. Literally.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
It seems SLR was too busy with eofy to talk about night 1 actions but found plenty of time to talk their usual rubbish on other threads. Tell me you're mafia without telling me your mafia. Literally.
Can you pls point me to my usual rubbish? I’m WFH today so have all the time

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Difference is, i'm talking and playing...might not be great but at least I'm participating in discussions and trying to deduce who is mafia ;)
I was also trying to understand the boys season 4, never watched the show so still have no idea about the characters or anything haha

Leber

Bench
I’m not entorely sure that this is the right call. But it seems like a foregone conclusion. Change vote: slrbroncos