What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys Mafia

Bazal

Post Whore
Yep. Like I said, those are the two (PWA and Baz) that I'd most like to hear from

I have been in Melbottom for work. But all I've got with the help of Professor Google is that PP is either exactly who he's pretty much claimed to be, or mafia.

I still think two roleblockers, one is mafia. But tbh I've got no real idea which one.

Parra Pride

Referee
After last night with Slackboy blocking me and Leber seemingly still getting blocked it seems like there is another running around. That’s our mafia and the only person I’m sure it isn’t is Slackboy.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I have been in Melbottom for work. But all I've got with the help of Professor Google is that PP is either exactly who he's pretty much claimed to be, or mafia.

I still think two roleblockers, one is mafia. But tbh I've got no real idea which one.
Melbottom lol I’m obsessed

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Hmm
It's a toss up between PWA and Bazal

Neither of which touched on what they did or gained from the nights actions

PWA lowkey suggests Bazal but doesn't vote.
Bazal said a bit, but added nothing of note to the conversation.

My nips are tingling on the pair of them

Bazal

Post Whore
Hmm
It's a toss up between PWA and Bazal

Neither of which touched on what they did or gained from the nights actions

PWA lowkey suggests Bazal but doesn't vote.
Bazal said a bit, but added nothing of note to the conversation.

My nips are tingling on the pair of them

Your nips are broken. We're not all silly enough to out our actions.

And PWA is town, because even though I know shit all about the show I'm presuming the mafia are all going to be suped up folks.

Who exactly have I claimed to be?

So you're not pretty much claiming to be the white flash town role blocker? Cool that makes the 50/50 split a lot easier.

I don't get how Leber died.

Leber was mostly onto PP. He voted for PP last round. I know I said I was off PP before, but I assume mafia knew SLR couldn't die from a day vote.

Can we gain any more from what Leber or Mis posted in the previous days. Something about two people claiming a role block?

Parra Pride

Referee
So you're not pretty much claiming to be the white flash town role blocker? Cool that makes the 50/50 split a lot easier.
The furthest I’m going is saying what I’ve done and who I’ve done it too, what else you take out of that is up to you. Was blocked night one, blocked leber night two, blocked again night three while trying to block SLR.

Slackboy72

Coach
Your nips are broken. We're not all silly enough to out our actions.

And PWA is town, because even though I know shit all about the show I'm presuming the mafia are all going to be suped up folks.

Town are 3/4 supes 1/4 temp supes.
I'm only 4 episodes in and it's a wild ride.

Yeah, I can't work this shit out. You're all sus to me. I think Slackboy and SH are the least sus. Just not sure between PP and Baz at this point. Mainly based on Bazal being the only one not in on the vote for SLR and PP being the person that Leber voted for giving PP motive to kill Leber.

I've changed my mind so much. I'm not great at this.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah, I can't work this shit out. You're all sus to me. I think Slackboy and SH are the least sus. Just not sure between PP and Baz at this point. Mainly based on Bazal being the only one not in on the vote for SLR and PP being the person that Leber voted for giving PP motive to kill Leber.

I've changed my mind so much. I'm not great at this.

If that's your only thing for me then you should probably check out what I said about SLR being quiet and probably told to STFU by mafia buddies before that.

I was in Melbottom for a hearing. But thought the blockers were a better bet to get an actual lunch anyway

Town are 3/4 supes 1/4 temp supes.
I'm only 4 episodes in and it's a wild ride.

Well I don't believe PWA is super

Bazal

Post Whore
I think PP is super btw. But that would also match the town block from the write up so doesn't confirm mafia

Slackboy72

Coach
Morning, I think we can assume that Vought is full of non-supes so being supe or non-supe won't indicate much.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I was in Melbottom for a hearing.

eJhlrDhZR7h80WV0wjYBZXQjAtMQXyrv2EK3E674npavk4LTErjcIb_-c2l_Nv4I-USaHDKuLFhkL4i4PPzrtc9APcOJ76XXtyUEnJHvoS1_2tMCVLKs4NkZAr1CqrYrSpj0smlv