What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys Mafia

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 3
With Neuman out of the way, The Boys knew they had to take care of the threat of the 7.

"Ha! You think you can defeat me that easily mud people?" came the cry from the Homelander. Before the boys could reply, a blue blur whisked America's greatest hero away. The Boy's had found their target, but it wouldn't be that simple to defeat him.

homelander.jpg

SLRBroncos is alive. He is The Homelander, Vought aligned World's most powerful Hero

It is night

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
You don't love Pennywise, don''t lie. I see that small text.

It's less of those talking are immediately seen as town but more of those not contributing are seen as Mafia. Theres so little to go off, other than 2 roleblocks and yourself not really adding to the conversation

I'm not a derp after all!
Gotta write this in my diary

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 3
Billy Butcher sat and contemplated who was protecting Homelander. He narrowed his target to someone he felt had acted suspiciously the day before. He bludgeoned the foe with his crowbar but it wasn’t until he turned her over he realised his terrible mistake.

latest

Mis is dead. He was Kimiko, ‘The Boys‘ aligned Female of the Species

———-
Bafflingly, the Homelander found himself unobstructed this evening. He smiled as he saw a target trying to make a good move, but unfortunately was thwarted by a team mate. He would not allow the Frenchman to continue further.

latest

Leber is dead. He was Frenchie, ‘The Boys’ aligned Jacques of all trades

It is day

Last edited:

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I still stand by that I have no f**king idea what is going on lol

TBF, it is a bit of learning curve. I've played quite a few with this crew and still feel like I'm learning (although definitely getting there)

It's made harder when you don't know about the games theme. I know you mentioned you haven't seen The Boys (like myself) so it's a bit of a disadvantage from the get-go, but you should be able to gather some information from the write ups, and if in doubt, you can always google certain characters to get an understanding of them.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Night 3
Billy Butcher sat and contemplated who was protecting Homelander. He narrowed his target to someone he felt had acted suspiciously the day before. He bludgeoned the foe with his crowbar but it wasn’t until he turned her over he realised his terrible mistake.

Mis is dead. He was Kimiko, ‘The Boys‘ aligned Female of the Species

———-
Bafflingly, the Homelander found himself unobstructed this evening. He smiled as he saw a target trying to make a good move, but unfortunately being thwarted by a team mate. He would not allow the Frenchman to continue further.

Leber is dead. He was Frenchie, ‘The Boys’ aligned Jacques of all trades

It is day

Is this a game of derps?
Billy Butcher took a guess that Mis was a naughty and took him out?

A townie roleblocked Leber, who was onto something good?

PP, did you send in an action at all?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
- Nearly hit edit then -

Just realized, that post may make it seem that I'm accusing you of derping, that's not the case at all

Slackboy72

Coach
Either Slackboy blocked me himself, or he was redirected towards me. The redirect in that scenario would seemingly be mafia? If not Slackboy just derped.
Derped. But I'm still sus of you.
I didn't target Leber.
So someone else must have blocked him.

Parra Pride

Referee
Vote Bazal
This is only a semi-serious vote at this point, would like to hear from him and PWA before fully committing one way or the other. Silence doesn’t help anyone.

I've got nothing other than thoughts on who didn't jump on the SLR train yesterday. PP started it so my suspicions of him are definitely gone. Slackboi, myself and SH jumped on. Who does that leave?

So, we can't get SLR out now? Do we need to get the surrounding players out first?