What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys Mafia

Sorry, just got home. EOFY got me f**ked up too. However, I've got as much to offer you guys as I do my job, not much.

Nobody got much from last night other than clearing? Going off things people are saying in the thread, I know this is pointless now but Mr Shaman very much seemed like the most town to me, was asking the right questions and I guess Mis is doing the same. After that I think Bazal is town. Probably Leber.

Most sus on three, SH, PP and SLR. This is probably nothing but they have both pushed the "there's probably only 2 mafia" narrative. Which I feel like would be a decent strategy for a mafia.

Also on SLR, in my first mafia game, I was mafia and I was very quiet also, preferring to just stay out of things to not trip myself up.

Not really accusing as such, just thinking out loud.

Parra Pride

Referee
Most sus on three, SH, PP and SLR. This is probably nothing but they have both pushed the "there's probably only 2 mafia" narrative. Which I feel like would be a decent strategy for a mafia.
It‘a a 10 person game, we’ve already taken out the indie and with Queen Maeve filling the questionable role of a third mafia we are left with Butcher, Hughie, Frenchie, MM, Kimiko and Starlight as the roles you’d assume to be town. That only leaves room for Homelander plus one other, unless of course one of the actual members of The Boys is either not in the game or has been condensed into a single role.

Parra Pride

Referee
Vote SLR
Nothing to add to this but quips at this point. First game and all but surely you’d have something to add to the discussion.

Slackboy72

Coach
It‘a a 10 person game, we’ve already taken out the indie and with Queen Maeve filling the questionable role of a third mafia we are left with Butcher, Hughie, Frenchie, MM, Kimiko and Starlight as the roles you’d assume to be town. That only leaves room for Homelander plus one other, unless of course one of the actual members of The Boys is either not in the game or has been condensed into a single role.
So what do you think are the roles that would best reflect those characters (for those of us who stopped watching 3 mins into the first episode)

Bazal

Post Whore
I kinda sorta agree with 2 mafia but still leaning towards 3?

It's tough to pick with a 10 player game but 6 town and 4 not feels unbalanced so I'm not sure anyone saying there's only 2 is sus based only on that.

I don't think town would have two same night blocks though. Could have on/off night for sure, but same night seems like one is the mafia blocker? Unless there's one offs. Can we work out who blocked?

Slackboy72

Coach
I kinda sorta agree with 2 mafia but still leaning towards 3?

It's tough to pick with a 10 player game but 6 town and 4 not feels unbalanced so I'm not sure anyone saying there's only 2 is sus based only on that.

I don't think town would have two same night blocks though. Could have on/off night for sure, but same night seems like one is the mafia blocker? Unless there's one offs. Can we work out who blocked?
Block is not on/off.
PS I need protecting

Parra Pride

Referee
So what do you think are the roles that would best reflect those characters (for those of us who stopped watching 3 mins into the first episode)
Butcher is the vig, was either blocked last night or is an odd night kill. Starlight a block. Kimiko a protect, the other three are harder to pick. How Shaun got his info on who Leber targeting Mis could be useful to nail one down.

Bazal

Post Whore
PP blocked me
Slackboi blocked Mis

Hmmmm.

If those are the blocks it's likely that one of them is mafia. At least you'd think so. And they've both claimed it reading back.

PP did push for Dutch early, but also Hogg has jumped in there about the shield thing. So I dunno

Srackboi has been quick to ask for a protect, which I have a personal problem with but have been in therapy for.

Parra Pride

Referee
Hmmmm.

If those are the blocks it's likely that one of them is mafia. At least you'd think so. And they've both claimed it reading back.

PP did push for Dutch early, but also Hogg has jumped in there about the shield thing. So I dunno

Srackboi has been quick to ask for a protect, which I have a personal problem with but have been in therapy for.
I never pushed for Dutchy, simply misread the early write up as Soldier Boy being in game. I never pushed to try and lynch him when he claimed the shield himself.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade

You're forgetting that I'm terrible at this game, I don't think I've ever had a decent strategy when I'm mafia.

I merely made a prediction on the amount of mafia, which others also tend to agree with or certainly an understandable POV.

Also, given I was first to give our some type of information this phase should help ease suspicions of me

Parra Pride

Referee
More to the point, if I was mafia I would’ve wanted to keep Dutchy around on the misunderstanding that he was Soldier Boy because that almost certainly would’ve been an indie kill.

Alright, if this is what we have to go on, I'll jump on board the SLR train. Even though he's a great Broncos man.

Vote: SLRBroncos

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
VOTE SLR

Not wanting to be a hammer so I'll get in now.
Contribute to the conversation. Surely you'll have something to add by now?

Latest posts