What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys Mafia

Slackboy72

Coach
My thoughts:

Slack boy says he has cleared mis. He could be some sort of town investigator. Pwa knew soc was bad. Prob town (maybe). SH knew about my action re mis. Prob town

that leaves slrbroncos, PP and bazal as potential mafia.
I'm not investigating. I'm blocking. And I blocked Mis. Cause f**k Mis.

Leber

Bench
I didn’t roleblock mis. I targeted mis, but I was roleblocked myself. By PP I assume based on his post.

Parra Pride

Referee
All I know is Lebels night action was used on Mis (on the caveat that I wasn't redirected).

I figured Mis is the popular player, not based on the theme of the game but as a seasoned vet of Mafia games it seems he'd be a likely popular choice for players to target (and it works on the basis Leber had targetted him).

FWIW, I'm not clearing Leber from being a naughty boy, I'm just saying that if my info is correct, then he wasn't involved in the killing of Mr Shaman
Are you the flash of light? Is Mis? Leber?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm not a flash of light. That would be Starlight, I'd have to assume.

So, one of the two claiming roleblock is almost certainly either lying or they're the mafia roleblock. No way town would have two full-time roleblocks.

Slackboy72

Coach
I think the flash of light may possibly be a hodor(?).
sVuQU6z.jpeg

Latest posts