What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys Mafia

soc123_au

Staff member
Vote Soc
He was very quick to try and paint her as town just now, so I believe it.
Was pretty much just agreeing with your possible assessment. Could be redirect on PWA, or he also could be protected scum trying to get rid of someone who knows the show, As Bazal said it's a pretty odd play by a town investigator or killer.

alright if my play was poor, so be it. But hopefully I can at least help town get a result here. With nothing to really go on, Soc's first post was the most suspicious pushing for a no vote claiming it has been so long for the reason for the departure from how you guys usually play.

So my info has a bit to do with what I did at night mixed with the info Parra Pride put out there. Parra was also very quick to jump on board a vote for Soc once I posted it. So maybe that's a bit suspicious? Who knows.

Parra Pride

Referee
My jump on was based on Soc trying to paint that she's either aligned with town or Homelander, rather than her own faction. He'd be well aware that she is aligned with neither from watching the show.

soc123_au

Staff member
My jump on was based on Soc trying to paint that she's either aligned with town or Homelander, rather than her own faction. He'd be well aware that she is aligned with neither from watching the show.
You misunderstood. 100% not with Homelander.

If it was a 20 person game I'd say indie for sure. 10 person game I'm not sure. Depends on where we are in the timeline. If she was 100% against The Boys Hughie's head would have been exploded half a dozen times. She has also tried to align with Butcher until he pulled the pin with the butthole file.

The opening write up makes her a baddie, so it's a bit conflicting.

soc123_au

Staff member
The head popping isn't anything to scoff at.

Vote Soc
Interesting pile on. You reckon if I was her someone on the lynch train isn't getting their head popped? It's pretty much a given if she gets lynched or attacked at night.

soc123_au

Staff member
alright if my play was poor, so be it. But hopefully I can at least help town get a result here. With nothing to really go on, Soc's first post was the most suspicious pushing for a no vote claiming it has been so long for the reason for the departure from how you guys usually play.

So my info has a bit to do with what I did at night mixed with the info Parra Pride put out there. Parra was also very quick to jump on board a vote for Soc once I posted it. So maybe that's a bit suspicious? Who knows.
If I was an indie I'd by gunning hard for a death at every chance. Winning as an indie is tough, cant waste a phase to be any hope. It's been 9 years since a game on here, just want everyone to get a bit of a chance to play.

Parra Pride

Referee
If I was an indie I'd by gunning hard for a death at every chance. Winning as an indie is tough, cant waste a phase to be any hope. It's been 9 years since a game on here, just want everyone to get a bit of a chance to play.
I'm more worried about you being a cult than an indie.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Neuman has 'blood manipulation' and 'regenerative healing' powers but she ain't healing aids. not very towns like