What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys Mafia

Misanthrope

Staff member
Sorry for the radio silence, I’m at a wedding this weekend.

Unfortunately, I don’t have anything to add to the discussion. I didn’t learn anything last night, and I’m not mentioned in the write up.

I don’t intend to be the hammer vote, however.

soc123_au

Staff member
Sorry for the radio silence, I’m at a wedding this weekend.

Unfortunately, I don’t have anything to add to the discussion. I didn’t learn anything last night, and I’m not mentioned in the write up.

I don’t intend to be the hammer vote, however.
Head of catering? Celebrant?

Plenty of time at a wedding for a sneaky bit of Mafia. Someone's going under the radar.

Leber

Bench
Man you guys are pussies

change vote: no vote

I’ll hammer. And if I die, just avenge me. My role is shit anyway (copyright JM).

Leber

Bench
I doubt soc is a cult. Not enough people in the game. He’s Probably mafia. Or maybe indie and has a win condition to get people to vote for her or something.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Vote Count
Soc: 4 (PWA, Bazal, Slackboy, SLR)
Mis: 1 (Soc)
No Vote: 2 (PP, Leber)
With 10 alive its 6 to lynch

Will leave voting open until 6pm China time

Misanthrope

Staff member
Change Vote: soc

If you're going to accuse me of being somebody I'm not, that's enough for me.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 2
Both sides agreed to put their differences aside for the time being to deal with a much more dangerous threat. They grabbed Victoria Neuman and began to string her up. Despite some trepidation about the consequences of being the one to finish her off, they eventually did the right thing in the end.

Soc is dead. He was Victoria Neuman, Independent aligned Presidential candidate

It is night

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
My bad fellas, just catching up on this. I did glance briefly yesterday while on my phone and felt rather uneasy about the sudden pile ons but let it run. I should be more active throughout the week though :)

Hoggmaster

Juniors
For some reason I can no longer respond to private dm's. Please continue to send to me but i will need to figure something out for when i need to message back.

Bazal

Post Whore
For some reason I can no longer respond to private dm's. Please continue to send to me but i will need to figure something out for when i need to message back.

Have you got an ad blocker? The overlords nerf accounts if you do. Was heaps fun when I had to use the same laptop for work and home...

Latest posts