What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys Mafia

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 2
One character was very popular tonight. After it was all said and done, a flash of light put an end to any hopes of acting.

----------
Undeterred by the previous nights failure, The Homelander again attacked his former lover. Her Amazonian shield destroyed, the former member of the 7 was powerless to stop him.

latest

Mr. Shaman is dead. He was Queen Maeve, 'The Boys' aligned World's Bravest Lesbian

It is day

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
hmm, I have a theory about the first sentence, which could potentially clear Mis and Leber from the kill but I'd like to see what everyone else can add first

Bazal

Post Whore
This is where not playing for ages has me spinning lol.

Who has a history of targeting Shamans from Holland early? Two nights in a row...

Also, resident expert PP pushing him as Spandex Dean Winchester? Would the expert not know another character with a shield?

Genuinely, I have no idea how prominent his character is.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Also, resident expert PP pushing him as Spandex Dean Winchester? Would the expert not know another character with a shield?

Without saying one way or another PP's motivations, I will admit when I designed the game I put Maeve's shield in remembering she had one in the comic books. Upon reflection she may not have used it in the TV series or at least not prominently.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Without saying one way or another PP's motivations, I will admit when I designed the game I put Maeve's shield in remembering she had one in the comic books. Upon reflection she may not have used it in the TV series or at least not prominently.

Sussy chungus Vote Hogg

(obvious joke is obvious)

Bazal

Post Whore
Well then, I got nothing except thinking about who might want to kill blokes from the Netherlands so badly

Parra Pride

Referee
This is where not playing for ages has me spinning lol.

Who has a history of targeting Shamans from Holland early? Two nights in a row...

I genuinely don’t remember Queen Maeve using a shield at all in the show, I also didn’t even expect her to be a character in the game and nobody else even name dropped her as a possibility early on.

Leber

Bench
My thoughts:

Slack boy says he has cleared mis. He could be some sort of town investigator. Pwa knew soc was bad. Prob town (maybe). SH knew about my action re mis. Prob town

that leaves slrbroncos, PP and bazal as potential mafia.

Bazal

Post Whore
My thoughts:

Slack boy says he has cleared mis. He could be some sort of town investigator. Pwa knew soc was bad. Prob town (maybe). SH knew about my action re mis. Prob town

that leaves slrbroncos, PP and bazal as potential mafia.

I don't think Srackboi is the investigator (in fact I'm pretty sure he isn't) but in a small mafia I'm not sure what one off or tangential powers there would be. Not saying he isn't town, I have no idea. But I don't think he's a definite.

PWA is off my list. The soc thing partly felt like mafia outing an indie, but I was wrong. Mis appears town, based on the acceptance he's a popular character? Actually wait, he was popular because he was targeted a lot. So really just because he wasn't the killer doesn't clear him, unless those targeting him got info and I assume that's the case?

That leaves everyone else as potential. Including you and I.

SLR has never played before, hasn't posted and I can see a Mafia who has telling him to STFU. PP I dunno, just that it seems my initial suspicion wasn't on the money given Hoggs step in. Leber admits to targeting Mis but that's not much to go on given its very worthwhile knowing who the good players are early.

Interested to know how SH came to the theory, but not really overly suspicious.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Sadly, I don't have much to contribute, as I've not had any night impact yet.

I would say that PWA outing soc doesn't clear him in my eyes, as the "I had a one-shot ability, and now it's gone" is a pretty common mafia claim.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Interested to know how SH came to the theory, but not really overly suspicious.

All I know is Lebels night action was used on Mis (on the caveat that I wasn't redirected).

I figured Mis is the popular player, not based on the theme of the game but as a seasoned vet of Mafia games it seems he'd be a likely popular choice for players to target (and it works on the basis Leber had targetted him).

FWIW, I'm not clearing Leber from being a naughty boy, I'm just saying that if my info is correct, then he wasn't involved in the killing of Mr Shaman