What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Broncos are poo!

Weaponhead

Coach
Bunch of soft cock, millenial wankers coached by an imposter.

Have some f**king self respect. Crying after a game of footy. Children.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Coach has a five year deal - just ask him...imposter is a fair assumption, I would have said arrogant fat flog who got found out.
Wayne Bennett must be laughing his skinny ass off

Quigs

Immortal
I think it is poor sportsmanship displayed by some of us here in this forum. It is not the done thing to kick a poor club when they are down for the count.

You'll never hear me putting shit on a club like the Donks.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Whats going on at ??...... Insert any bottom 4 side any year. Media making a big deal out of them being shit because it's their meal ticket. The rot has been a slow constant for years much like a cancer. The bottom line is that the players they have bought of recent times are mainly duds, add to it Seibold's axing of the only decent players they had over the last 2 years and you have a shit side with locker room instabilities, it's going to be a loooong road back to their glory days.

Don't even have the Cowboys to fall back on this year.

They will hand our arses to us when we play them. It’s what we do. See Stain George, Exhibit A.

Until such time as that happens I refuse to let Sads sad post dampen my enjoyment at the hapless and hopeless Bonkos! Never in my wildest dreams did i ever see them falling so low! hahaha! Actually maybe a touch of sympathy for the players . None for their Arrogant fans who have always felt entitled to have great side regardless of unfair advantages .

jc155776

Coach
Until you’ve lived a long time in QLD you have no idea how glorious this is. Most of their fans are spoiled brats. Living in Townsville For a while made me realise at least the Cowboys fans had a little humility, they’d loved through tough times just like the sharks... but Broncos fans after wins were just arrogant.

watching the melt down unfold is pretty special. Imagine 50 years of hardship

Latest posts