What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Broncos are poo!

Quigs

Immortal
What ever the results tonight (Friday) and the results nek week against the Cows they can never erase the fact that on the night of the 17th Sept 2020 the NRL Live League Ladder had the One City Team, the Silver spoon, the born to rule Brisbane Donkeys at the bottom of the ladder.

Dead last - bottom of the heap - completely fur-hucked.

And in the immortal words of Agent Maxwell Smart .............. "Annnnnd loving it"

Quigs

Immortal
What a beautiful morning ....... arhhh yes, I feel a song coming on.
Arhhh One, A two, arhh three, hit it Donkeys.

ghoti

Bench
Cowboys were even more awful than the Broncs last week the way they let tries in, they've given up. Brisbane are starting to rally to try keep their spots... It's on the dogs to upset Penrith imo haha

Version IV

Juniors
What a beautiful morning ....... arhhh yes, I feel a song coming on.
Arhhh One, A two, arhh three, hit it Donkeys.
Quigs
Don't know about you but Brisbane this morning felt so good today never has the town felt better

A wooden spoon statue being built for outside Suncorp

Quigs

Immortal
ATTENTION STAKE. YOU ARE NOT TO MENTION A CERTAIN GAME TONIGHT INVOLVING THE TEAM CALLED PARRA.

mmmkay_by_mabelpines2001-d67hknp.jpg

shadowboxer

First Grade
And somewhere up in far North QLD on a farm somewhere that fat flog Seibild would be gloating to the farmyard animals that they would have avoided the spoon under his tenure.
Big couple of months coming up for north of the border - NRL, AFL GF and election - it sure how they might ranked them up north in terms of our 3-1s

Quigs

Immortal
Hmmm, I am certainly enjoying this Friday evening. If you know what I mean.

The warm Milo is going down well

Latest posts