What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bug!

eelz47

Coach
players back up from flegg to prems, so i dont see a problem

also how would of the cap been if we played 10 debutants today?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
what happens is that the opposition teams doctor will check the injured player if they agree that the player cannot play a replacement can be named

ok..if that's the case it's still a matter of timing and if this was to occour at about 2:30 and half a dozen of our players suddenly fall ill then will need to start dragging Premier league players off the field to start preparing for firstgrade.

atleast they'd be warmed up but definitely not an ideal alternative.

Stagger eel

Staff member
eelz47 said:
players back up from flegg to prems, so i dont see a problem

also how would of the cap been if we played 10 debutants today?

that's still very rare, most PL teams have a bench of more than 4 to choose from.

eelz47

Coach
but what happened today was very rare, so lets get these ideas from left field right out in front of us ok ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
eelz47 said:
but what happened today was very rare, so lets get these ideas from left field right out in front of us ok ;-)

absolutely...it was definitely an unusual set of circumstances and something that I'm prepared to just say "f**k it" what happened was freakish and lets move on.

Y2Eel

First Grade
eelavation said:
absolutely...it was definitely an unusual set of circumstances and something that I'm prepared to just say "f**k it" what happened was freakish and lets move on.
could only happen to the Eels :crazy:

strider

Post Whore
I have just identified the bug :fist:

0daf6100.gif

Ron Jeremy

Coach
this could only happen to Parramatta.

I know their isn't much we can do about it, but to loose Fui to injured whilst sick is just bloody tragic.

Latest posts