What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

KiamaSaint

Coach
Too funny, did you actually watch Pearce play on Saturday night. Man if he didn't already have a line drawn through his name with the word "Never to be picked again" I really hope Ricky watch his performance. Dreadful.

lol@BHP.

Too funny, did you actually watch Pearce play on Saturday night. Man if he didn't already have a line drawn through his name with the word "Never to be picked again" I really hope Ricky watch his performance. Dreadful.

lol@BHP.

I sure did. I saw him win :lol: lol@merge

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
The merge blowing 20 point lead then reduced to getting run over by Leeds Rhinos 2nd stringer turned reject, Luke Burgess :lol::lol:

Its safe to say the chokers are back.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Yuk.

The players will be questioning themselves now. the attitude to defence which has been our cornerstone has been woeful. Its a long way back from here. The aura has been well and truly shattered.

Still. there's a way to go this season and we're still in the running.

We've got a lot of work to do now and deserve all that taunts that come our way. Its been a great ride for us and its easy t sing when you're winning, but I'll be sticking fast with the boys and poking my head in here regardless.

Now. I'm going to kick my cat and commit senseless acts of vandalism.

Moffo

Referee
SaintsChoke.jpg

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
The Dragons are worldwide famous for their choking, this just added to the legend, this was one of the worst chokes i have ever seen, they were choking like dogs.

Wayne Bennett really is a miracle worker that he manged to get that mob a Premiership.

Last edited:

Latest posts