What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

50493_112141185470090_4629_n.jpg

Have you got your supporters kit?
http://youtu.be/lM56Q2AhOIA

BunniesMan

Immortal
Normally I wouldn't dignify a thread dedicated solely to trolling with my presence. HOWEVER a big portion of Dragons fans were amongst the biggest trolls aimed at souths this year. So I'll have my own lol thank you very much.

4 points scored in the last 62 minutes against a team with a notoriously poor defense. lol @ dragons.

Losing 34-24 to a team with well over a million dollars of capspace on the sideline. lol @ dragons.

Beginning another season of choking, proving 2010 was a fluke mirage. lol @dragons.

Danish

Referee
What made tonight all the better was how much Gus and the 9 crew were going the full wank over the dragons in the 1st half. After 30 minutes they had the stats on keeping teams to nil, had the ladder out showing who the dragons would play "when" they come 3rd.... talking up their efforts getting a couple players behind the ball on the 1st tackle. The whole bit.

Then the choke began, and by the end Gus was almost crying. He stopped commentating the game with 10 to go, just out and out going for the dragons, booing for penalties, attacking the refs, and generally throwing the toys out of the pram when it became apparent his beloved dragons weren't going to win :lol:

A glorious sunday afternoon indeed :lol:

What made tonight all the better was how much Gus and the 9 crew were going the full wank over the dragons in the 1st half. After 30 minutes they had the stats on keeping teams to nil, had the ladder out showing who the dragons would play "when" they come 3rd.... talking up their efforts getting a couple players behind the ball on the 1st tackle. The whole bit.

Then the choke began, and by the end Gus was almost crying. He stopped commentating the game with 10 to go, just out and out going for the dragons, booing for penalties, attacking the refs, and generally throwing the toys out of the pram when it became apparent his beloved dragons weren't going to win :lol:

A glorious sunday afternoon indeed :lol:

People seriously believe Gus has a bias for us aswell.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:lol: I stopped watching the game after 20 mins, it looked like Drags by how many. Glad i flicked it back on with about 20 to go bloody great game.

bottle

Coach
Lol. Souffs fans, Rorters fans, Faiders fans all getting in for a laugh. Guess they don't see the irony. Keep up the death riding, it's all you'll have left in five weeks time. I'll be attending the semis to watch Saints go around win lose or draw.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Lol. Souffs fans, Rorters fans, Faiders fans all getting in for a laugh. Guess they don't see the irony. Keep up the death riding, it's all you'll have left in five weeks time. I'll be attending the semis to watch Saints go around win lose or draw.

LOL @ BabyBottle > LOL@St Choke

:lol::lol::lol:

Bahahahaha

Suck it up you f**king sook

HowHigh

Coach
How about worrying about your teams.
Taking joy in us losing because you support a shit team is just sad.

But on that...well done to the bunnies..what can I say..they really came out to play that second half.

beave

Coach
God I think I am going to be sick, dunniesman has predicted something correctly for the first time this year........

How about worrying about your teams.
Taking joy in us losing because you support a shit team is just sad.

lmao

You lot have been death riding everyone, especially Easts, and now you want to turn around say waaaaaaaaaaaaah worry about yourself, f**k off

Tuck your tail between your legs, your skirt into your socks and take it like a MAYUN

Latest posts