What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

Loudstrat

Coach
God I think I am going to be sick, dunniesman has predicted something correctly for the first time this year........
He predicted Souffs would win by 50. They started out losing by 20!

Souths did well. Saints didnt. Sandow, no doubt, was thinking "Sh*t. I cant play this bad next year with a real club" and inspired Souffs to a rare win.

Well done to the bunnies anyway.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
cryingcartoondragon.gif

HowHigh

Coach
lmao

You lot have been death riding everyone, especially Easts, and now you want to turn around say waaaaaaaaaaaaah worry about yourself, f**k off

Tuck your tail between your legs, your skirt into your socks and take it like a MAYUN
Nice one leaving out what i said congratulating the rabbitohs. Guess I hit a soft spot about you finding so much joy in us losing because your team has been out of contention many rounds ago.

Nice one leaving out what i said congratulating the rabbitohs. Guess I hit a soft spot about you finding so much joy in us losing because your team has been out of contention many rounds ago.

I take joy in seeing you lot go in to a tail spin after dishing out so much rubbish you can't even handle a loss to Souffs

HowHigh

Coach
Try picking an argument with someone else. I give credit where its due and I don't see how I've been a sore loser on here?

Vic Mackey

Referee
What made tonight all the better was how much Gus and the 9 crew were going the full wank over the dragons in the 1st half. After 30 minutes they had the stats on keeping teams to nil, had the ladder out showing who the dragons would play "when" they come 3rd.... talking up their efforts getting a couple players behind the ball on the 1st tackle. The whole bit.

Then the choke began, and by the end Gus was almost crying. He stopped commentating the game with 10 to go, just out and out going for the dragons, booing for penalties, attacking the refs, and generally throwing the toys out of the pram when it became apparent his beloved dragons weren't going to win :lol:

A glorious sunday afternoon indeed :lol:

What the hell was with gus's love for the dragons today?? It was like he had $100k on them, his biasim was worse then that idiot David marrow.

dogslife

Coach
I think Dragons supporters should let LOL@50uff$ fans get their jollies, because lets face it, in 20 years they'll still be talking about today, while you'll probably be celeberating the fact that you've won a premiership in that 20 years. LOL@50uff$... Wait wrong thread

BM1979

Juniors
Ah the Dragons fans are a bit scared this year , cause they might actually have to beat the best team in the comp to win it as opposed to last year

HowHigh

Coach
Ah the Dragons fans are a bit scared this year , cause they might actually have to beat the best team in the comp to win it as opposed to last year
:lol: storm scum
give us an extra million for players
the best team did win last season

Hutty1986

Immortal

Who let the dawwwgs out? :lol: F*ck off back to your hole you little germ

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hahahaha, pathetic bitter twigs like Danish trying to have a go as their awful sides get lapped every week..laughable

Evenflow

Bench
:lol: storm scum
give us an extra million for players
the best team did win last season

We never had an extra million in 1999. We had a team of rejects that nobody wanted and your mob had 2 clubs to choose from and you still couldn't win :lol: