What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

fred95

Juniors
I'd like it for all the dribblers who support shit teams (i.e most of you) to stop ganging up on us poor Dragons fans. Makes it hard to respond to you individually. Also makes for one really dumb thread, although I will admit quite funny at times.
I'll bet you havent been laughing too much over the last two weeks, what happened to the good rub of the green, it's deserting you huh. no team wins two premerships in succession and that will include St George.

Hutty1986

Immortal
We never had an extra million in 1999. We had a team of rejects that nobody wanted and your mob had 2 clubs to choose from and you still couldn't win :lol:

:lol::lol: 99 hey mate, I'd bring it up too if it was the only thing my side had done since

Hutty1986

Immortal
I'll bet you havent been laughing too much over the last two weeks, what happened to the good rub of the green, it's deserting you huh. no team wins two premerships in succession and that will include St George.

What rub of the green exactly, you f*cking spastic? My god, some of the posters in here are a joke

bottle

Coach

Not according to most of the tin-foil hat wearers. We're still the refs darlings according to them. It used to just be Archer, but since we haven't had him much at all this season it's now all the refs.
It's a conspiracy I tells ya!

Vic Mackey

Referee
the funniest part was when the tigers won on friday night the saints fans started a thread saying how good it was cause WHEN they win on sunday they'll only be 1 point off second lol

_Johnsy

Referee
5 weeks till the real stuff starts, attitude is fixable by the time things get serious. Shame the raiders, bunnies won't be there. meh roll on next week.

Congrats bunnies & Raiders too good for us over the last 2 weeks.

Billythekid

First Grade
Hahahaha, pathetic bitter twigs like Danish trying to have a go as their awful sides get lapped every week..laughable

:lol: This just shows the quality of dragons fans on here (i realise it's not everyone). A few losses and they start getting all pissy.

_Johnsy

Referee
Raiders were too good as were the bunnies today.

We all know the real stuff gets started in a few weeks, we'll be there.

The issue ATM is attitude, that is able to be fixed.

We are fortunate to be in a good enough position that we will be playing in the real competition. I can understand why some opposition fans (of teams that wont be there)are laying the boot in right now. Enjoy the failures of another club, must be a joyous moment.

Snappy

Coach
Enjoy the failures of another club, must be a joyous moment.

I enjoyed the failure of the dragons today. Mainly because it raised the expected position of my team on the ladder. But a little bit because I knew the dragons fans wouldnt take it too well at all, as been proven already.

POPEYE

Coach
Best game of the year . . . and the footy wasn't bad either.

Jabba, Rabs, Joey and even Sterlo rattling on about a team kicking another's arse who has only had 25% of the ball and no penalties in the first half.

Jabba and Rabs going on about gardening and how the finals are going to pan out and brain dead Joey having a giggle about Souths chances.

Finally the Rabbits get some ball and Jabba has the hide to say the Dragons have stopped playing. No mention of the fact the Rabbits were steamrolling them and the Dragons had no answer

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Gus was in the SMH this morning and gave us the kiss of death.

We need Moffo to start backing us and Gus to get off us.

Oh yeah. We need to show some respect to the opposition and bring some hunger back too.

Personally, I think the wheels may be just about off. This Fridays game against the Tigers will just about decide our season I reckon.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I think Dragons supporters should let LOL@50uff$ fans get their jollies, because lets face it, in 20 years they'll still be talking about today, while you'll probably be celeberating the fact that you've won a premiership in that 20 years. LOL@50uff$... Wait wrong thread

Probably the smartest post in this thread.

Dragons were f**king woeful today, hope they keep up their current efforts when we face them in rd 23.

Seriously though the refs' boss much have been racking his brain all week to decide who the refs should cheat to help. Think the ref was still confused today.