What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

Normally I wouldn't dignify a thread dedicated solely to trolling with my presence. HOWEVER a big portion of Dragons fans were amongst the biggest trolls aimed at souths this year. So I'll have my own lol thank you very much.

4 points scored in the last 62 minutes against a team with a notoriously poor defense. lol @ dragons.

Losing 34-24 to a team with well over a million dollars of capspace on the sideline. lol @ dragons.

Beginning another season of choking, proving 2010 was a fluke mirage. lol @dragons.

See i don't get you bunniesman, here you say how crap your defense is but still, every week you believe, undeniably, that the rabbitohs will win.

It's to be admired i think.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Relax?
Did you f**ken say relax?
You want him to f**ken relax?
Who do you think he is, Brian f**ken Smith or somebody?

lol, gold.

Remember how much better it was last year when everyone was deathriding us. Bring it on I say. I only hope sad Rothfield starts, then it will fire the boys up.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Lol yeah making ridiculously confident predictions based on nothing is real admirable.

No thank you, I prefer having the ability to reason.

Mr Fourex

Bench
ST GEORGE CAN'T PLAY .......... :lol: :lol:

114684-allan-langer.jpg

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Jabba, Rabs, Joey and even Sterlo rattling on about a team kicking another's arse who has only had 25% of the ball and no penalties in the first half.

Isn't that what happens when a team dominates the other? They hold onto the ball and don't give away penalties?

The Dragons were up 20-0 after as many minutes, of course the commentators are going to pump them up.

They were wobbly around this time last year as well, I wouldn't be reading too much into it. I'm not an apologist but I wouldn't be waiting off a Bennett coached side too easily.

Mr Fourex

Bench
See i don't get you bunniesman, here you say how crap your defense is but still, every week you believe, undeniably, that the rabbitohs will win.

It's to be admired i think.

He and the Bunnies rely solely on scoring more points than the other team, defence really isn't part of the game plan.

Some times it pays off

for the most part it goes horribly wrong

Danish

Referee
As is a massive grand final win old mate. Always next year danish, always next year..

You talk as though we haven't won a grand final in the past hutty.

1 year or 8 years, all well in the past now.

Keep up the whinge though, it truly is hilarious

Evenflow

Bench
:lol::lol: 99 hey mate, I'd bring it up too if it was the only thing my side had done since

The Storm have won one premiership since their inception just as the merged entity has, doesn't really matter when either was we're still even knackers. The only difference being is that we won ours against your mob :lol:

As you were......back to your sulking.

As is a massive grand final win old mate. Always next year danish, always next year..

Do you mean like when a team thrashes another team 38-0 when tries were worth 3 points? Or are you referring to how we smashed the Warriors in 2002?

:lol::lol::lol:

Nothing like a sunday night DnM, let it out Hutty

_Johnsy

Referee
I enjoyed the failure of the dragons today. Mainly because it raised the expected position of my team on the ladder. But a little bit because I knew the dragons fans wouldnt take it too well at all, as been proven already.

As I said in the other thread Brisbane will get a home semi, and of course you threw the little tanty right on cue.

Bottom line is we have not been good enough over the last 2 weeks.

I think Dragons supporters should let LOL@50uff$ fans get their jollies, because lets face it, in 20 years they'll still be talking about today, while you'll probably be celeberating the fact that you've won a premiership in that 20 years. LOL@50uff$... Wait wrong thread

fair enough for souffs fans to troll us, they have copped it all year from us, but the dorks whose teams are fighting for the spoon have no room to speak. it brings out how sad they are, that they take pride in another team selling their pea sized souls. :lol: