What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

some11

Referee
There are over 6000 posts on this forum deriding your joke of a club. There are people outside this forum who are laughing at your club on foxsports, independent club forums, Facebook and Twitter. You don't have the right to pay out on any team, not now, not ever.

Let me spell it out for you. Your club is the joke of the league. They just got belted 48-16 by a team that showed what it takes to compete in the NRL finals series. So get off the metho, wash your hoodie, brush your teeth and think twice before you pay out on another club.

Because you may say "we've got this", but in reality we know that your club has got nothing.

threadapproved.gif

KiamaSaint

Coach
BTW - if you are going to pay out the Dragons for 2009 then get it right please - it was the Broncos not the Eels that knock us out that year.

@TT - aren't you the pussy that goes on and on about us only one premiership and that we are a merge entity, yadda, yadda, yadda, then you turn around and use our 1975 GF loss to help ease the pain of 32 - 8???

I think you all know what we know - there are two types of supporters in this world. Those that are Dragons supporters and those that wish they were.

Win, lose or draw or even if my team gets flocked I am still proud of them. Your ramble - well enough said.

Fingerbang

Bench
Well.....I to had a lol@merge today. That performance was very lolable. To let them back into it at all after the 20 nil lead was lolable. To finally get back in front 24 - 22 and not catch that kickoff on the full was lolable. I for one don't mind whatever crap any Dragons haters hit us with this week.....we deserve it, especially seeing the crap we dished out on them all year.

The choke jibes are fine with me too. The poor darlings don't have anything else to hit us with.....so that coming is inevitable. I never minded the choke stuff before, so it isn't going to hurt me now. We all saw the best way to fight back from that before, and we are certainly not out of any chance of fighting it off again yet.

No lol@50uffs today, but you can be assured there will still be plenty of lol@50uffs again this year before round 26, especially when they fall short of the 8 again.

Go Warriors.....if my team are not gonna win it this year, I will be with you. Very impressed with your guys lately.

little_aza

Juniors
LOL @ people claiming the Choke is happening again. Nothing counts until September if you're in contention. As I said a couple of weeks ago in this thread - the Dragons will be back. They led 20-0 after 18mins...then they got lazy and took the foot off. They won't get lazy after round 26.

LOL @ people claiming the Choke is happening again. Nothing counts until September if you're in contention. As I said a couple of weeks ago in this thread - the Dragons will be back. They led 20-0 after 18mins...then they got lazy and took the foot off. They won't get lazy after round 26.

One thing we can be sure of is that they won't be vsing lol@50uffs after round 26 too. No one will be in fact.

BunniesMan

Immortal
See i don't get you bunniesman, here you say how crap your defense is but still, every week you believe, undeniably, that the rabbitohs will win.

It's to be admired i think.
We have the ability to defend. We just go long stretches, sometimes entire games, where we really can't be bothered to try hard enough to defend well. The lazyness is frustrating, but at the same time this is a very talented squad, even considering the injuries, so there is a reason for optimism every weekend.

We've beaten Manly, Brisbane and St George. We might even be the only team that has done that this year. Because of those big wins we know we have the potential to win every game we play. It just depends on whether we can be bothered showing up.

Next weekend for example, we have Parra. If we're all over them like white on rice, like we were today against the Dragons, we could blow them out of the water. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if we win by 40.

But at the same time we might have the attitude we did against the Sharks, we see a team with about half as much talent us as, we try to do it half assed and get embarrassed.

Because I'm an optimistic person, I expect the latter to happen. If it doesn't I'll get a calender and start counting down the days until Michael Maguire takes over on the back of his 2 straight super league titles, teaches us consistency and discipline, and coaches us to the 2012 minor premiership/premiership double.

whats up doc

Juniors
We have the ability to defend. We just go long stretches, sometimes entire games, where we really can't be bothered to try hard enough to defend well. The lazyness is frustrating, but at the same time this is a very talented squad, even considering the injuries, so there is a reason for optimism every weekend.

We've beaten Manly, Brisbane and St George. We might even be the only team that has done that this year. Because of those big wins we know we have the potential to win every game we play. It just depends on whether we can be bothered showing up.

Next weekend for example, we have Parra. If we're all over them like white on rice, like we were today against the Dragons, we could blow them out of the water. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if we win by 40.

But at the same time we might have the attitude we did against the Sharks, we see a team with about half as much talent us as, we try to do it half assed and get embarrassed.

Because I'm an optimistic person, I expect the latter to happen. If it doesn't I'll get a calender and start counting down the days until Michael Maguire takes over on the back of his 2 straight super league titles, teaches us consistency and discipline, and coaches us to the 2012 minor premiership/premiership double.

Good post.

Latest posts