What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Do you mean like when a team thrashes another team 38-0 when tries were worth 3 points? Or are you referring to how we smashed the Warriors in 2002?

:lol::lol::lol:

Nothing like a sunday night DnM, let it out Hutty

Chooks had 02 handed to them on a Harrigan platter. What append in 03 and 04?

images

Cliffhanger

Coach
Chooks had 02 handed to them on a Harrigan platter. What append in 03 and 04?

There have been some pretty logic defying statements posted on this forum but that has to be right up there with the worst.:lol::lol::lol:

The Roosters' 2002 grand final side will go down as one of the greatest ever.

POPEYE

Coach
There have been some pretty logic defying statements posted on this forum but that has to be right up there with the worst.:lol::lol::lol:

The Roosters' 2002 grand final side will go down as one of the greatest ever.

They were a good team . . . Murray should be proud

LOL @ people claiming the Choke is happening again. Nothing counts until September if you're in contention. As I said a couple of weeks ago in this thread - the Dragons will be back. They led 20-0 after 18mins...then they got lazy and took the foot off. They won't get lazy after round 26.

what the f**k?? a storm fan with a brain?? I don't believe it!!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
please, for the love of god, if you are going to try and sledge my team, at least get it right...

the number of muppets who are calling the dragons "chockers"..

it's "chokers" FFS...

a "choke" is when you let the pressure of a big game get to you and you stuff it up at the end (which, btw, is hardly souffs in rd 21..)

a "chock" is something you use to hold open a door, like this:

under1.jpg

now... as you were...

carcharias

Immortal
won 3 from the last 9 games they've played.....they've had a draw in that time...plus a couple of bye's.

they're not Pesnki material.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Please forgive me for having a second choice option for who I would prefer to see win the comp, if my team gets knocked out.

F*ckwit.

Yeah and after two losses in a row .........you're already looking to exercise that 2nd option

How pathetic........:lol: :lol:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
And amazing how many Stains supporters are obsessed with the Sharks forum.

Sharks forum is gold. They talk it up great and generally are good for a bit of banter that rises above the standard LOL@..... trolling.

Plus, my teams better than yours and always has been, so I feel like I can escape my small status in real life by getting in there and living my internet chat room alias life vicariously through a bunch of meat heads I've never met who are better footy players than the meat heads in your shitty jersey.

Oh yeah. Life is good on the internet. Just ask BHP. He's a great example. Gets let out of his chest in the basement of the janitors cottage at Sydney Uni to post an hour a day and gets to claim on a technicality that he attends the place.

What can you do?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Had any nice burgers recently over at Charnwood Charcoal Chicken, Ronnie?

Haven't been down there for a while.

Been served up some humble pie the last couple of weeks though. I don't like it. It tastes like ear wax which is only slightly better than your mums cooking, which is only slightly better than BHP's dungeon lodgings.

I'll be sure to get out to Charny though when I go visit friends in the Berra. Maccas, Charcoal Chickens, IGA, car park, TAB, Knife Fights.

That joint rocks.

How'd the Raiders back up last weeks GF win mate? Missed that one.

Latest posts