What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

Fingerbang

Bench
Yeah and after two losses in a row .........you're already looking to exercise that 2nd option

How pathetic........:lol: :lol:
Where did I say my team can't win it? Idiot. It is not a lay down misere that any team is gona make it right through....and I always have a second team to support at the end of year IF my team are not there.

So I guess you were going for your Broncos in the grand final 2010....were you?

You just like to shit stir and put words into peoples thoughts that aren't there. Maybe you should give 1300655506 a call, and learn how to read.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Where did I say my team can't win it? Idiot. It is not a lay down misere that any team is gona make it right through....and I always have a second team to support at the end of year IF my team are not there.

You just like to shit stir and put words into peoples thoughts that aren't there. Maybe you should give 1300655506 a call, and learn how to read.

Fourex is good at google image search (a wonderful feat indeed).. RL not so much

carcharias

Immortal
ya gotta admit....it was piss funny seeing them get done after being 20 ahead.

At least my team make their intentions clear from the start of each game.

KiamaSaint

Coach
ya gotta admit....it was piss funny seeing them get done after being 20 ahead.

At least my team make their intentions clear from the start of each game.

No, not funny. Great when it happens to a team you hate. Heck, I would be lolling with the rest if it was Storm or Rabbitohs. But let's be totally honest here, the right team (not the better team) but the right team won yesterday and by the right margin. You deserve to get mowed down if you clock off halfway through the first half. Just ask Flanno, playing 70 minutes doesn't win you games...or does it???

Mr Fourex

Bench

Fourex is good at google image search (a wonderful feat indeed).. RL not so much

*Giggle* @ the precious dragqueens........:lol: :lol:

LatK7

First Grade
LOL @ people claiming the Choke is happening again. Nothing counts until September if you're in contention. As I said a couple of weeks ago in this thread - the Dragons will be back. They led 20-0 after 18mins...then they got lazy and took the foot off. They won't get lazy after round 26.

Pretty much this. I'm just going to assume the 'choke' comments are from trolls. If they're serious then God help them.

bottle

Coach
And amazing how many Stains supporters are obsessed with the Sharks forum.

I love the Sharks forum. It's funny, and I mean genuinely funny. There are some very witty and entertaining posters on there. It's also pathetically funny at times, which is sad, but funny. There is some great interposter sledging, which is funny. Then there's Quigs, which is usually very funny, and then sometimes scary funny, and then sometimes lose his rag funny. Even try to be serious Quigs can be funny. There's a lot of self deprecating stuff in there which is quite often funny.
It's an open forum so trolls are part of the deal unfortunately. However if I go in there it's usually just for a read, and if I post I don't often sledge. I usually just make a comment on what's already in place, or try to be funny. I think it works, I laugh at my own stuff. Funny.

Patorick

Staff member
Dragons put the cleaners through Manly a few weeks back, despite having everything but the kitchen sink thrown at them in the first half.

I'm not writing them off by any stretch of the imagination.

The Storm game will be fascinating though.

bottle

Coach
Too many people starting to talk sense in this thread. Uni must be back in session, the kids are busy.

MacDougall

First Grade
I think it's more a reflection of how well the Raiders and Rabbitohs played than how poorly the Dragons played. Which begs the question; why have the Raiders and the Rabbitohs failed to play the same football against inferior opposition?

It's easy to rise against the best team in the competition. Often it's difficult to perform when you have nothing to gain and plenty to lose from victory, even if you are an obviously superior performer. The Dragons defeat Canberra and Souths and what of it? They defeat two teams that are resigned to missing the finals. But Souths and Canberra defeat the Dragons and they get all the glory.

It's an age old phenomenon in sports.

oh no, the cracks are starting to appear amongst the fans! http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=388336

I particularly like this post. The guy is still probably in the top 1% of smartest Dragons fans though...

I dont want the Tigers to put in a shocker....i want them to put in to the max...we need something to play against for the FULL 80 minutes...

FIRE UP DRAGONS.......PROVE US WRONG, I DONT WANT TO SEE STORM CHEATS HOLDING UP THAT TROPHY IN OCTOBER WITH THEIR UGLY SMIRKS KNOWING THEY PRESS THEIR FINGERS IN PLAYERS NECKS AND IN THEIR PRESSURE POINTS TO SUBDUE THEM....THEIR STILL *< GIVE IT TO THEM PLEASE!!!

I also DONT WANT TO SEE MANLY * HOLD UP THAT TROPHY EITHER< THE OVERFED FAT (*%& THEY ARE * ALSO>>>

FIRE UP DRAGONS AND GET SOME PRIDE BACK IN THE JERSEY YOU ARE................................. ST .GEORGE ILLAWARRA are you not???

OVP

Coach
bubble-burst.jpg

Latest posts