What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

Jason Maher

Immortal
bubble-burst.jpg

:lol:

Now that is how you troll properly. Take note, Raiders_Wankers and besthalfwitPEARCE.

siv

First Grade
two of St Merges worst defeats against the hands of Souths in the last 3 years

may even miss the 8 on 29 pts

Jason Maher

Immortal
two of St Merges worst defeats against the hands of Souths in the last 3 years

may even miss the 8 on 29 pts

You're predicting us to lose our last 5 games and one of Penrith, Canterbury, or Souths to win their last 5, along with Newcastle, Tigers, and Warriors all cracking 30? Please put some money on it.

Fingerbang

Bench
One question for ya, bm.....are these victory photos still going to comfort you after the 4th Sept 2011?

And you wonder why people lol@50uffs. Maybe, just maybe, winning Charity Shields and comp rounds are better not celebrated like you just won the grand final.

When was the last time Souffs actually won something other than than annual grand final in feb thats right nothing.

Where are the Roosters and the Raiders oh thats right not in the top 8 till your pathetic clubs actually become competitive for more than one year in a row keeping on talking about choking I rather be around in the finals than every year watching september and thinking why is my team so crap.

Bunnie wank Pearceisabumhole and Raider stain you are the three stooges you make me laugh everytime you add your wisdom to the forum keep it up champs.

Q) whats the difference between darren lockyer and the st george illawarra dragons

A) darren lockyer only sounds like he is chokng :lol::lol::lol::lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Q) whats the difference between darren lockyer and the st george illawarra dragons

A) darren lockyer only sounds like he is chokng :lol::lol::lol::lol:

and i think darren lockyer's canterbury vs st george joke would get more laughs than you..

Loudstrat

Coach
To summarise Bunniesman's epic 5000 word essay:

"The only thing separating us from this years wooden spoon will be training at Parramatta in 2 months time"

Chooks had 02 handed to them on a Harrigan platter. What append in 03 and 04?

03, won the world club championship. Came second, lost to the minor premiers
04, minor premiers and lost to the team that came equal first

Long story short, we actually improved each year from 02.