What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

Lowdown

Juniors
Dragons in a slump, now Benny?

I think so. The party's over...let the infighting begin.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Dragons in a slump, now Benny?

I think so. The party's over...let the infighting begin.

Infighting? Cows did us a favour and the Warriors are a big show against Brisbane. Reload, beat the chooks next week and get some fluency back.

It's all good though, you can try and bring up a grand final from 12 years ago and you'll be right!

I'm surprised pinhead1986 is posting at this time of day

he usually doesn't post outside of his 9-5 20k per year, entry level shit kicking office job

SoftSydney

Juniors
consciouschokingadultstep1_L.jpg

Good to see the merg back to what they do best

how funny is this the inane dribblers can dish it out, but when they get it given back they cry like litle girls

now dry your eyes and it will be all forgotten in the morning

Hutty1986

Immortal
:lol:

try and survive until Monday

:lol::lol::lol: You've got nothing you little twig. You support the worst team in the comp and you got annihilated in the GF last year. Good to see you flailing your arms around with spooners though, two softcocks jerking eachother off

how funny is this the inane dribblers can dish it out, but when they get it given back they cry like litle girls

That just about sums it up, really.

I liken it to the Ben Creagh fairy Origin situation. Dragons fans come in, acting all tough throwing out insults at will, but when it comes back to them they run away and let their mates swarm in to protect them.

The ultimate online cowards.

Latest posts