What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

wittyfan

Referee
bounced out? you act like I've been here before :lol: I'm just filling in until bhP gets back on his feet after losing his account. and using terminology against me, touche.

I bet you are just "filling in" until he's back on his feet.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Ahhh Hutty you never let us down. There's only 3 certainties in life, death, taxes and Hutty biting like a little bitch when someone has a crack at the merge :lol:

:lol: Where'd you crawl from you little maggot?

Off to circle jerk with Spooner and google search? Found your premierships yet?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
sure i will throw my hand up, and say yep i like stirring the pot, but please show me where i have surfed the net to look for photos of supporters of other teams (who like everybody else here show their passion for their team) to post them in an internet thread, so other people can lay the boot into them, without knowing one thing about them

you seem to have an issue with photos.. so it's okay to have a go at people and ideas (such as what you have done to the bears in the central coast bid threads) on the condition that no photos are place?

welcome to the 21st centrury. people post photos online in the public domain, so unless there is a copyright or the photos are in a password protected location, the photos are there for anyone to see..

why do you think there are so many warnings about "be careful what you post online".. simple rule, if you don't want strangers to see and comment on it, don't post it online..

then there is also the random people who have had their photos posted who have nothing to do with souths, but have a rabbit suit on, they then get shit put on them, to have a go at a club and its supporters, show me where i have done this

so based on your logic, this gentleman should be free to pose for this photo, have it posted online and not have any ridicule directed towards him whatsoever (unless you know him personally, then it's okay?)

bunnycar.jpg

you ladies and gents then write off an entire area and its residents, because souths represent that area, show me where i have done this

here you go:

The Best Thing about having a Laugh at Newcastle Supporters, is you get twice the fun, because there is two heads to laugh at, that is why the crowds at their home matches always look so big

nope, definitely not a newcastle supporter, there is only one head and no flanny

how pathetic is it for the cc bears supporters to be riding on the back of opposition supporters to further their bid

queue the north sydney brigade with the my dick is bigger than yours, argument

as compared to the Bears......named after a shopping centre

and that's just what came up in the first couple of pages.. needless to say it looks like the dragons, newcastle and the bears all fall victim to your constant taunts (which aren't bullying, of course..)

if the dragons win the Grand Final this year i will be one of the first in here to congratulate you guys, as i did last year

will you and the rest from the other thread, congratulate souths if they do just happen to scrape into the eight

so, to clarify your above statement - souths "just scraping into the eight" would involve the same level of celebration and congratulations as a team winning the premiership..

well, you've just managed to have your own lol@souffs there without even realising it.. welcome to a proud and exclusive club.

if you saw the story about Nathan Merrit last night on the fox footy show where he volunteers his time as a teachers assistant at a local school, would you and the rest say well done, good on him, or because he plays for souths and the school is in redfern will you lay the boot into him

actually i think you will find that the vast majority (leaving room for one or two with bad taste) would leave those sorts of stories alone, as we know just how important they are.. just as there are stories of chris sandow helping aborignial communities that have not been subject to ridicule..

but of course, by your actions it is clear that it is fine to poke fun at a player for a phyiscal deformation, isn't it?

Q) whats the difference between darren lockyer and the st george illawarra dragons

A) darren lockyer only sounds like he is chokng

unfortunately i think what is going on in your head is vastly different to what is happening in the rest of the world..

but that's okay.. just make sure you feed that high horse regularly.. they tend to fall over without notice..

Southernsaint

Staff member
All 23 pages of this thread should be forwarded to MENSA as soon as possible. Some real mental giants at work here...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
All 23 pages of this thread should be forwarded to MENSA as soon as possible. Some real mental giants at work here...

onto it..

i've put 7 of the 60c postage stamps on my computer monitor, but i don't think it will fit in the postbox :(

Eels Dude

Coach
I'm starting to like the Dragons. Their continual choking takes the emphasis of the Eels recent choking. Thanks Dragons.

Latest posts