What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

:lol::lol::lol: You've got nothing you little twig. You support the worst team in the comp and you got annihilated in the GF last year. Good to see you flailing your arms around with spooners though, two softcocks jerking eachother off

On a scale of Mike Tyson to Ned Flanders' house being destroyed just how angry are you right now?

:lol:

You are a dead set embarrassment

"waaaaaaaaaah you're a twig"

From now on you shall be referred to as Jessie Slaughter

Hutty1986

Immortal
On a scale of Mike Tyson to Ned Flanders' house being destroy just how angry are you right now?

:lol:

You are a dead set embarrassment

"waaaaaaaaaah you're a twig"

From now on your shall be referred to as Jessie Slaughter

:lol: What have I got to be angry about buddy? The funny thing is, Spooners is just a blatant troll, but you're still genuinely cut that we joined the ever-growing list of teams to beat you in a GF this decade.
Must have cut deep!

:lol::lol:!! Like the time you sh*t yourself when the Dragon Army offered to meet up with you and belt you like your old high school days?

I thought the Dragon Army were non violent? I read a hilarious rant about the DA are always the victims but here we have you claiming the DA actively sought somebody out to beat them up?

Anybody in the DA confirm or deny this claim???? Seems quite wild.

:lol: What have I got to be angry about buddy? The funny thing is, Spooners is just a blatant troll, but you're still genuinely cut that we joined the ever-growing list of teams to beat you in a GF this decade.
Must have cut deep!

I can tell you that loss cuts nowhere near as 03 or 04, it doesn't even compare to having 50 points put on us by Souffs.

The fact that you can't handle a few losses is exactly why I'm here, angry at nothing just having a good laugh at a dude who can't handle a mini slump.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I thought the Dragon Army were non violent? I read a hilarious rant about the DA are always the victims but here we have you claiming the DA actively sought somebody out to beat them up?

Anybody in the DA confirm or deny this claim???? Seems quite wild.

I can tell you that loss cuts nowhere near as 03 or 04, it doesn't even compare to having 50 points put on us by Souffs.

The fact that you can't handle a few losses is exactly why I'm here, angry at nothing just having a good laugh at a dude who can't handle a mini slump.

You'll see my exact reaction the loss in the game day thread, the two dribblers in here are fans of sides vying for the wooden spoon. Tigers are a great side and they were due for a win over us.

Hutty1986

Immortal
i had a shit of a day at work, i have to work again tomorrow and sunday, jeez i was feeling like shit........but a good lol@hutty1986 and i am feeling better :lol::lol::lol:

There's a thread you might like with a similar name but with Souths in there, worth a look?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Take it elsewhere folks...I am trying to sleep.

I'm not sure of the logistics of bad posting disrupting sleep...

This is banter, this is what it's all about!

Wonder if Gould is still up the Drags' arse as the No.1 side. I bet he wouldn't back down from it.

Power rankings wise, the Drags would be about 8th. Lucky for them they may limp into 4th and play a non Sydney team in week one.

Latest posts