What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Downward Spiral

Matteo what a laugh he is a useless turd who only plays when he feels like it which isn't to often,

He has n heart or guts and you think he's the answer,

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
Relieve Soward of kicking? LOL - what other strengths should the team sacrifice?

Should we ask Morris to stop running fast? Rein to stop scurrying out of dummy half?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No idea about how the facilities are at Kograh but the Dragons use the UOW facilities alot and they are state of the art for training purposes so why go away from your strengths based on an assumption.

Players live all over the place Wollongong, the Shire, Sydney they all travel they all accept it and they deal with it.

This is just my opinion but I believe its a $$$ factor at the Dragons they don't pay overs and over the years have had strong squads where players just didn't see an avenue to get to first grade with no second grade team.

Its different now a slightly weaker squad with a inexperienced coach but a C.E.O who isn't willing to pay top dollar will always be the bigger issue.
The CEO is answerable to the board. The reason why they don't pay overs is because they are tight arses. There have been exceptions but for the most part there exists a culture of keeping the players under the knuckle.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Homeless but rich and successful try it sometime it feels good.
How does it feel to know that it took the support of fans from other teams to get Souths back in the comp? Tell me, did you march alongside the Saints supporters in 2001? Were you even there Big man?

I certainly recall plenty of people telling me that Souths should die, but I was of the belief that the issue of Souths' survival was bigger than fan rivalry.

Big man

Juniors
How does it feel to know that it took the support of fans from other teams to get Souths back in the comp? Tell me, did you march alongside the Saints supporters in 2001? Were you even there Big man?

I certainly recall plenty of people telling me that Souths should die, but I was of the belief that the issue of Souths' survival was bigger than fan rivalry.

Yes I was there, I was at the front of the march but what does 2001 have to do with this thread.

Johnny-b-Goode

Juniors
I wsh they had of died.... I hate Souths, the supporters are the scum of the earth... Okay not every single one but the majority! ...kill Souths and relocate the dogs, sharks and parra!

My marquee signings for next year would be Thurstan, mateo, and I would not really worry about the forwards or centres.. i think the crop we have now will be premiership material in 2014! We just need a Thurstan next to drinkwater to guide us..

Mr Red

First Grade
I wsh they had of died.... I hate Souths, the supporters are the scum of the earth... Okay not every single one but the majority! ...kill Souths and relocate the dogs, sharks and parra!

My marquee signings for next year would be Thurstan, mateo, and I would not really worry about the forwards or centres.. i think the crop we have now will be premiership material in 2014! We just need a Thurstan next to drinkwater to guide us..

marquee signings = Mateo.. that'll do me.... sweet jesus... :(

jenninga

First Grade
I rate him, don't think he has had the team around him to show his full potential.
Mateo has had 6 or 7 years to show potential,frustrated Parra fans and now Warriors fans.
I have enough frustrations with our team at the moment to have him on board.

Breathingfire

Juniors
I think the fact that they are owned by a guy who throws telephones at the faces of innocent hotel concierges says it all!

Latest posts