What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The elephant.. errr.. bird in the room

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You're welcome to your opinion...I have no issue, just noticed you no like Bird too much.

You're welcome to your opinion...I have no issue, just noticed you no like Bird too much.
see that is where you are wrong
i think bird has outstanding potential
i believe i said that i would put him back to the bench due to numerous poor games
and that it wouldnt bother me if we didnt resign him
the later is due to unchecked attitude, lets remember this is his second season
funny how an atricle comes out today about how busted up he is
if hes that busted, why is he playing, maybe a stint on the bench with less minutes wouldnt be so bad for him then
our bench lacks punch so the benefit would be two fold
guess whos gunna start flooding traffic at jack now that we've told everyone

coolumsharkie

Referee
see that is where you are wrong
i think bird has outstanding potential
i believe i said that i would put him back to the bench due to numerous poor games
and that it wouldnt bother me if we didnt resign him
the later is due to unchecked attitude, lets remember this is his second season
funny how an atricle comes out today about how busted up he is
if hes that busted, why is he playing, maybe a stint on the bench with less minutes wouldnt be so bad for him then
our bench lacks punch so the benefit would be two fold
guess whos gunna start flooding traffic at jack now that we've told everyone

Thank f**k you're not the coach mate. You're being a little precious with defending your ideas btw. millersnose playing you like a bitch to the point where I'm thinking you like it?

Oh and wow the coaches are now onto Bird cause he's come out of the shit defenders closet and said he was a shit defender. haha stop posting mate, they might be listening.

lol this is commical

what an insular breed we have here

lets be clear here

what exactly provoked that kind of comment cools? put me in my place, tell me exactly how f**king stupid ive been to suggest an out of form player should be benched

the problem with a select few in here is that they believe the game of rugby league to be this intricate science that only nasa has the f**king key too haha deadset stop jerking it ya f**king wankers

lol this is commical

lets be clear here

what exactly provoked that kind of comment cools? put me in my place, tell me exactly how f**king stupid ive been to suggest an out of form player should be benched

the problem with a select few in here is that they believe the game of rugby league to be this intricate science that only nasa has the f**king key too haha deadset stop jerking it ya f**king wankers

Maybe because you've been carrying on and chucking a tantrum since Millers opened you up. As soon as you started with the name calling and homophobia it was pretty clear you'd lost it but you just keep going on and it's kind of embarrassing.

coolumsharkie

Referee
lol this is commical

lets be clear here

haha you been biting hard the whole way and flogging Phar Lap.

Let it go man, you'll be sucking his dick in 2 weeks time if if the merkin comes good.

Get in the queue

jc155776

Coach
Birdie on form.

Remember the insults he let fly over those wanting Beale in the team at the start of the year?

Dummy slit of the year nominee for a sure. You taking names and nominations yet Fenzy?

Arnold

Juniors
Birdie on form.

Remember the insults he let fly over those wanting Beale in the team at the start of the year?

Dummy slit of the year nominee for a sure. You taking names and nominations yet Fenzy?

Unfortunate autocorrect. Quoted to preserve.

mate i hope he does, but 29 missed tackles in 7 games?

we know what happened on the beale front

i got f**king clobbered by millers because i said he deserved the booby prize for shit kick defense, guess what he f**king dropped about another 4 leading directly to tries and deteriorated badly to the point he was dropped if it wasnt for lueteles shoulder injury, and im the dumb merkin? Lol

ill remember never to talk about the team in the first person

just like you wont, and just like millers wont ever refer to statistics to highlight an issue

cool glad we cleared that up

love to see the private messages flying around

fight your own fights millers you big skirt

Birdie on form.

there he is
anyone else want to come stick the boot in?

Maybe because you've been carrying on and chucking a tantrum since Millers opened you up. As soon as you started with the name calling and homophobia it was pretty clear you'd lost it but you just keep going on and it's kind of embarrassing.
opened me up? i wouldn't say that, id say he needs to change his tact when posting rather than the f**king rot he carries on with, read first few posts, id call that baiting, ill match his bullshit with bullshit