What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Euro 2008 thread

aqua_duck

Coach
Ronaldo outstanding again overnight, scored 1 goal played a part in 1 and put the other on a platter for Quaresma

Tommy Smith

Referee
Ronaldo outstanding again overnight, scored 1 goal played a part in 1 and put the other on a platter for Quaresma
Actually i thought he had just a solid game by his standards.

Which is quite scary considering, as you said, he hand a major hand in the first goal, scored the second with a great shot, and gifted Quaresma the third.

Not bad at all.

fish eel

Immortal
Actually i thought he had just a solid game by his standards.

Which is quite scary considering, as you said, he hand a major hand in the first goal, scored the second with a great shot, and gifted Quaresma the third.

Not bad at all.

I thought his goal was a good strike, but geeze, hearing the commentators go off over it you'd have thought it was one of the greatest goals ever.

Dragooner

Bench
It's gotten to that stage fishy, he'll do something seemingly good, but Ronaldo did it, so it must have been f*cking fantastic!

Tom Shines

First Grade
He was OK, not outstanding.

The wankfest will remain.

Yep, its a bigger circlejerk than that over Andrew Johns.

Clive Tyldsley is one of the worst for Tranaldo worship.
"Cristiano Ronaldo on the ball now, he shoots, RONALDO!!!1!!1! Well it had to be him!"

f**k off Rag lover.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
:lol: The boy sets up one, scores another and plays a part in the third and all you can do is say "how overrated is he?!"

What a joke, I bet if Luca Toni scored that sitter he should have against Holland you would be going crazy for him.

Red Bear

Referee
I wonder what your opinions on C Ronaldo will be when he's running around in a Real shirt next season.

sydraider

First Grade
I wonder what your opinions on C Ronaldo will be when he's running around in a Real shirt next season.

It would take a hell of a transfer fee, the glazers have even said they would sit ronnie in the stands before they would be bullied into releasing him.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
:lol: The boy sets up one, scores another and plays a part in the third and all you can do is say "how overrated is he?!"

What a joke, I bet if Luca Toni scored that sitter he should have against Holland you would be going crazy for him.

Yes, the wankfest is annoying.

As for Toni, should have scored. However I was more impressed with the pass from Cassano for that play, class. If Ronaldo had done that they'd still be wanking over it.

lolesi

First Grade
Great win Croatia.

I woke up and drove to my mates house (croatian supporter) to watch it, and it was worth it. Super win.