What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Euro 2008 thread

langpark

First Grade
I'm watching live updates on the net, Goal to Croatia in 119th minute, then just when you think it's all over, a goal to Turkey in the 122nd minute. I am going for Croatia, but you gotta admire the fight in the Turks, in this game and in the Czech game.

langpark

First Grade
And Turkey are through. Freaking Croats! Can't even take a penalty. They shouldn't have subbed Kranjcar off.

Dragooner

Bench
Haha Slaven Belic was going OFF! You should have seen him before the goal, he was absolutely spastic!

The Turks will go far, I will not be surprised the slightest to see em knock off Germany, that 20 I've got on em is lookin good. What where they at at the start of the tournament? $66? Haha

Recber gets off the hook there big time! Is Volkan Demirel suspended for 2 games or just the one? And who misses the next game for the Turks? Emre Asik and who?

lolesi

First Grade
Pretty cut, we should of won that, the better team by far.

Thats football, good luck Turkey!

fish eel

Immortal
Haha Slaven Belic was going OFF! You should have seen him before the goal, he was absolutely spastic!

The Turks will go far, I will not be surprised the slightest to see em knock off Germany, that 20 I've got on em is lookin good. What where they at at the start of the tournament? $66? Haha

Recber gets off the hook there big time! Is Volkan Demirel suspended for 2 games or just the one? And who misses the next game for the Turks? Emre Asik and who?

2 games, though the Turks have appealed.

You can see why.

They will need to play a lot better to get past Germany in a semi final IMO.

It will be a massive game in Berlin though. Thousands of Turks live there....

Stonecutter

First Grade
Awww man my Grandpa is going to be pissed. I can't believe the last 1 minute of play! and missing 3 penalties 2 not on target is pretty shocking. Poland and Croatia are now out so i'll put my support behind the Netherlands.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Sucked in Croatia - that's what you get for eliminating England in the qualifiers. :D

Germany look to have a good chance of winning this :D