What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Euro 2008 thread

great grandparents? how does that make up 50%, im as german as you! jackie chan is almost as german as you!

who do u prefer out of germany and england?

NK Arsenal

Juniors
great grandparents? how does that make up 50%, im as german as you! jackie chan is almost as german as you!

who do u prefer out of germany and england?

lol, yeah only a lil german, but i have nobody else to support in this tournament.

tough choice really. i love the way germany play and england play bore-balll (ask fozzie, he will agree). and the australia v england rivalry in any sport is pretty intense. but then again im more pom than german..so:

england all the way! :D but i will never support them in any other sport :lol:

shiznit

Coach
lol, yeah only a lil german, but i have nobody else to support in this tournament.

tough choice really. i love the way germany play and england play bore-balll (ask fozzie, he will agree). and the australia v england rivalry in any sport is pretty intense. but then again im more pom than german..so:

england all the way! :D but i will never support them in any other sport :lol:
lol... tha family dilemma..... ive got something like that...

my mums father is german... but he was a prick that deserted them when they were kids so i take i hate the germans.... my mothers fosters were a lovely dutch family so i always have a soft spot for the dutch....

Misanthrope

Staff member
Well f**k, why did I stay up for that? Stupid Netherlands :(

On the up side, I have a soft spot for Russia on account of the Hiddink factor. Still, was hoping to see the Netherlands win some more gold for the cabinet.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Some things never change. When it comes to the crunch Holland just don't have the bottle.

Hopefully Spain continue this :D

abpanther

Staff member
Gee Russia were impressive, I was expecting the dutch to be playing the beautiful attacking football but it was the Russians who looked great with the ball, they coulda put 4-5 on em, definitely outplayed the Dutch and look very dangerous opposition.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Didn't get up for this one. Just woke up and found the score out. A shock to say the least. Just goes to show that group stage form means sweet fa :eek: I'm half expecting Spain to bottle it tomorrow and then all 4 group winners will be out :roll:

Dragooner

Bench
I didnt get up, just watched the replay at 8...what a game, the Russians were always going to out-tacticallise the Dutch, the question was whether they could do it and get a win.

eastsrule

Bench
I believe this is the best tournament I have seen.

Do other people agree?

It has been competitive, entertaining, controversial, passionate, emotional. It really is what sport is about.

Noa

First Grade
:fist: fkn Dutch have done it to me again.

Fix the defence and we'll give '10 a good shake. Van Bronkhorst, Ooijer and Boulharouz were wither too old, too slow or both.

Still got Babel, Drenthe and a host of the double U/21 Euro winners to come into the side so we shold get better.

Im gona go cry now.....:cry: