What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fielden Smokescreen

Raider_69

Post Whore
woodgers said:
I totally agree with you. Besides that, I really like the taste of Schnitzel so I think you are bang on the mark.

love this thoery, im a huge Schnitzel fan, chicken or veal is good, with a shitload of gravey... so im also gonna say he is spot on

Bring on Feilden!

HE'S GOT HIGH HOPES...

raiders_boy

Juniors
I still don't think we "shed" McLinden. I truly think he exercised the clause in his contract, and now was his best opportunity to go overseas.

For this reason, I don't think we were looking to free up money. We could have freed up money some other way ie. T. Smith and others.

On the other hand, the Raidres may have set this up to make it look this way, thus keeping people off the scent, and if so... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Raider_69

Post Whore
ill speak to a bloke i know in the next few day or so and ask him about it, his mail is normally spot on. He told me shortly after the City-Country game that Monnas would sign with the chooks, i didnt believe him, then he also told me early in the piece that there was no way in hell Kite was coming back to canberra... he is normally spot on, so ill probably chat to him in the next few days.

woodgers

Bench
ill speak to a bloke i know in the next few day or so and ask him about it, his mail is normally spot on. He told me shortly after the City-Country game that Monnas would sign with the chooks, i didnt believe him, then he also told me early in the piece that there was no way in hell Kite was coming back to canberra... he is normally spot on, so ill probably chat to him in the next few days
When you speak to Gus tell him I hate him

Raider_69

Post Whore
woodgers said:
ill speak to a bloke i know in the next few day or so and ask him about it, his mail is normally spot on. He told me shortly after the City-Country game that Monnas would sign with the chooks, i didnt believe him, then he also told me early in the piece that there was no way in hell Kite was coming back to canberra... he is normally spot on, so ill probably chat to him in the next few days

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
will do mate

Edwahu

Bench
There is no player in the world who would make as big a difference on his own to our side then Fielden. I would rather him then SBW, Johns and even Lockyer.

I am praying this rumour is true but like Thickos I have a hard time believing anything good can happen this cursed year.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Wouldnt mind having a pack like this

O'Hara
Woolford
Feilden
SBW
Wiki
Croker

**wakes up from fabolous pipe dream**

Kris_man

Bench
woodgers said:
LMAO! :lol: :lol: classic woodgers!

legend said:
I heard an interview with Elliott after Joel, Ruben and Luke left and Hadley asked him about Fielden. He denied it and attributed the rumour to this website
haha! we rule! 8) Fielden will play for the Raiders in '05. Contract means nothing, especially if there's a clause which says he can play in the NRL when he wants to.

RaidersMalt

Juniors
My "gut" tells me that Fielden is no chance to come here. Although I would like to believe that the release of Davico, Macca and co are part of some grand master plan to get Fielden here I can't seriously see it happening.

There have been rumours on this forum all year about him coming here, but I have heard nothing of the sort from the team, management or even the media that he will be a raider in 2005.

I really hope I am wrong, but going from what has happened this year, I wouldn't trust management to organise a xmas dinner, let alone organise some complicated trade deal between three clubs over two countries, which would actually IMPROVE our playing roster.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
I'm trying to imagine Fielden in a green jersey next season but I just can't. Hawkins denied that he'll be here. If he does come then that'll mean Hawkins flat out lied. Then again all would be forgiven if he did come :D

Latest posts