What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The FIFA 09 Thread

Tom155

Coach
How do i check how good someone is on this game before playing them like seeing if they are at my level or better etc? can find out how to do it on other games not this one got beat last night by teams that seemed a lot better want to find out before my record gets any worse

Geohood

Bench
How do i check how good someone is on this game before playing them like seeing if they are at my level or better etc? can find out how to do it on other games not this one got beat last night by teams that seemed a lot better want to find out before my record gets any worse

Yeah that's what I want to know as well.

You can check afterwards though but you have to go through the player hub, go to address book and recent opponents or something and then find the player and view their player hub.. so you can see all their wins and losses etc

Geohood

Bench
I just played this freak.... its like his players were 2 times stronger and faster than mine.. I can't explain it was like men against boys lol are there specific custom tactics he used im thinking maybe 100% aggression and stuff...

+ I had a red carded player, and off my corner they passed the ball 50 bloody meters ahead to his player in no mans land cause my defender that should of been there was off the field.... and it wasn't called offside... WTF

Azkatro

First Grade
I finally finished 4 full seasons on Be A Pro mode. f**k that took forever. And no PS3 trophies for my efforts! :( Yet in GTA IV I got a trophy just for watching the opening credits, which you can't avoid anyway ....

Geohood

Bench
How do you upload videos during an online match??

The pause menu dosent have an option for instant replay??

Geohood

Bench
When im playing online matches and the symbol comes up for my opponent speaking on the microphone how do I actually hear it??

God-King Dean

Immortal
Played it for the first time the other night.

The last one I played was '07. I absolutely loved 07 but this ones better IMO. Tougher to score. But I've only played 2 player.

Go back over my mates tonight to play it lol.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Well... I'm good at 2 player but I fail at season. Played 7 games with the Mariners & lost em all & score only 1 goal. Played one game with Liverpool. Ironically I lost 2 - 0 to Middlesbrough. :lol:

Latest posts